ER Editor: UPDATE – Stew Peter’s Twitter account, which we published from below, has been suspended. Wasn’t Elon Musk supposed to make a difference?
We’ve reported on embalmers’ alarming findings in their cadavers. Kudos to Stew Peters for putting such important information into film format, information that the average person has no idea about.
A reminder that since the beginning, autopsies were being actively avoided for people who died because of ‘Covid’. The same avoidance has been happening over vaccine damage and death. The public needs to know the harms that have (likely) been done to people because of the mRNA injections. Thoughtless condemnation is easy. Check out Malone below.
The autopsy work of Dr. Arne Burkhardt stands out in this regard:
Here’s a curious reaction to the film. Like a lot of people, we’re mightily suspicious of Dr. Robert Malone (Karen Kingston has shown us the patents involving spike protein insertions for two types of snake venom, by the way. Snake venom was referenced in the tweet below by Malone in order to trash it.):
Has Dr. Malone even seen Died Suddenly?
Any scientist worth his salt would examine the actual claims before dismissing them outright, wouldn’t he? I’d be happy to bring Dr. Malone on the show to air his grievances.
But he continues to refuse to answer questions. pic.twitter.com/r1akySG0A0
— Stew Peters ✝️🇺🇸 (@stewpeters__) November 24, 2022
Here it is:
I just talked to embalmer Richard Hirschman about the reaction from Died Suddenly
No interest from the fact checkers or mainstream media on what was presented. What a surprise 🙂
I just got off the phone with embalmer Richard Hirschman who is featured in the film, Died Suddenly:
If you haven’t seen the whole film, please take just 14 minutes and watch between minutes 6 and 20.
Richard told me that:
- Nobody from the mainstream media is interested in covering the story. No calls. He’s lonelier than the Maytag repairman.
- No fact checker has contacted him about the movie.
- He’s been attacked. The doctors, who have no evidence whatsoever, have determined that these are just regular blood clots and the hundreds of embalmers that say they’ve never seen anything like these clots before are all lying.
- There is no motivation for the embalmers to lie. The vaccine is good for their business. By speaking out, they will reduce their business and run the risk of having their licenses revoked. So why are they lying?
- Richard related the story of people in a hospital talking about the movie. One of the doctors said, “This is just a conspiracy theory.” Another doctor said, “No it isn’t. I know one of the embalmers and I’ve seen this first hand. It’s legit.” The response was, “We aren’t allowed to talk about that” and then they changed the topic.
I’m going to shift my ad campaign to focusing on the clots.
Hundreds of embalmers are seeing these clots in over half the patients who die. If the clots are not due to the vaccine, then what is causing them?
That will be the question we’ll ask in our ads in local newspapers, TV, radio, and billboards.
Maybe someone will enlighten us.