I am writing to appeal for help if you are able to give to Theresa Hirst’s By-election campaign in the Batley & Spen Parliamentary Constituency. The vote takes place on the 1st July.
Therese and her team are organising the following campaigning events. If you can help please email me at email@example.com so that I can put you in contact with her team.
- Date: Saturday and Sunday 26th and 27th June around 11:00am to 16:00pm
- We need help in setting up stalls
- Paste board tables
- Balloons and table cloths to decorate
- Give out leaflets and our newspapers to passers-by
- Go out leaflet dropping door-to-hour and to local businesses.
- As Cleckheaton is a good place to campaign handing out leaflets etc. We could do with help leafleting it.
Supporters will be given an English Democrats’ rosette to wear whilst helping campaign so that the public can recognise us (and to keep afterwards if you want!).
Therese Hirst is also asking for any help with leafleting for the period of the week of the election leading up to the election day on 1st July.
If you are unable to attend Henry, please consider helping with the election campaign by making a small donation here.