Take the magnet challenge.

Jim Stone says the results prove that only 40% of the vaccines are ‘loaded’.  The rest are saline.  Putting out 60% duds makes people unsure as to the reports of ‘effects’.  This is to hide the lethality of the vaccine.  That’s why they are suggesting people need a booster to get enough vaccine.  That’s why they are suggesting a booster third shot.

This correlates with friends reporting either no effects or bad effects.

They must be keeping a record of which shots people get, and carefully selecting who gets hit according to set criteria.  If your first shot is loaded, so will your second shot be loaded, according to Jim Stone.


video gone from yt already.  giggling college kids who’d had vaccine agreed to try out the magnet test.  this girl found the site held the magnet while found it did not.

if you find the video elsewhere to youtub, put the link in comments please.


3 Responses to “Take the magnet challenge.”

  1. Hey you says:

    40% in whitey Florida but what might be the % in black Chicago?

    • Tapestry says:

      Good point. That video didn’t last long!!!! Jim Stone said to download it but I don’t have space to download endless videos!

    • ian says:

      I think you’ll find that whitey is the target here.