FBI “mistakenly” reveals that Saudi Arabia was complicit in 9/11Mon 12:07 pm +01:00, 22 Jun 2020
By Ethan Huff
New documents released by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) in response to a lawsuit filed by the families of 9/11 victims have revealed bombshell information linking Saudi Arabia to the terrorist attacks.
In what these families are saying is a key victory for their cause, the FBI apparently failed to redact the name of a key Saudi official, which inadvertently exposed one of the federal government’s most sensitive secrets pertaining to the events of September 11, 2001.
This “giant screw-up,” as the agency is calling it, revealed “a mysterious Saudi Embassy official in Washington who agents suspected had directed crucial support of two of the al-Qaida hijackers,” a Yahoo News exclusive explains.
The alleged mistake occurred after Attorney General William Barr and acting Director of National Intelligence Richard Grenell had sought information about Saudi Arabia’s role in the attacks, which had previously been banned from public access due to its designation as “state secrets.”
The individual in question is named Mussaed Ahmed al-Jarrah, and he was an official diplomat with the Saudi foreign ministry and embassy in Washington, D.C., and oversaw Ministry of Islamic Affairs employees at various Saudi-funded mosques and Islamic centers throughout the United States between 1999 and 2000.
This Jarrah character is said to have been a key “link” between the Saudi government and a Los Angeles al-Qaeda terror cell that produced some of the 9/11 hijackers. As it turns out, he also maintained continued direct contact with this terror group throughout his tenure at the Saudi embassy.
While the names of two other Saudi individuals who assisted two of the terrorists who hijacked the American Airlines plane that allegedly flew into the Pentagon, Jarrah’s identity as a third assistant has up until now been unknown.
The FBI has been trying to quash this whole investigation
For years, the families of the 9/11 victims pursuing this suit have had Jarrah on their radar because they suspected that he might have important information about the case. They have repeatedly tried to get information about him and a handful of others believed to be involved, but were not successful until now.
Based on what has now been revealed by this “accident,” the families have learned that Jarrah was, in fact, “responsible for the placement of Ministry of Islamic Affairs employees known as guides and propagators posted to the United States, including Fahad al-Thumairy.”
Thumairy is another Saudi agent who was reportedly “tasked” with assisting the hijackers prior to their hijacking. Along with a third individual, Omar al-Bayoumi, Thumairy helped to ensure that the attack occurred without a hitch.
“The FBI believed that al-Jarrah was ‘supporting’ and ‘maintaining’ al-Thumairy during the 9/11 investigation,” stated Catherine Hunt, a former FBI agent based in Los Angeles who has been assisting the families pursuing this case.
Speaking on behalf of the 9/11 families, Brett Eagleson also said that this revelation about Jarrah confirms the Saudi chain of command that pulled off 9/11, and that it all links back to the Saudi embassy in D.C. It is also important to keep in mind that Jarrah reported directly to Prince Bandar, who later became Saudi Arabia’s intelligence chief and the kingdom’s national security council head.
“It demonstrates there was a hierarchy of command that’s coming from the Saudi embassy to the Ministry of Islamic Affairs [in Los Angeles] to the hijackers,” Eagleson is quoted as saying.
While there is certainly much more evidence about the 9/11 terrorist attacks that is being kept under wraps by the government, this revelation represents yet another chip off the iceberg that will more than likely continue to unravel the official story for the world to see.
To learn more about the 9/11 deception, be sure to check out Propaganda.news.
Sources for this article include: