Martial law coming to New Zealand very soon. The military told to use whatever force door to door, enforcing tests and vaccinations.

Auckland (New Zealand’s biggest city )has been shut down. Rumour is that the whole of NZ will be shut down on Monday

I’ve been doing some background work, to try to help you. Your country has a population of around 5 million. The total army strength is about 11,000, of whom only 9,000 are active. You need to organize citizens resistance groups NOW. Don’t wait, or it’ll be TOO LATE. Pool whatever weapons you can get hold of: firearms are, whether you like it or not, preferable. And be prepared to do what your ancestors did…..to fight to the death, if necessary, to defend your families and your liberty. DON’T GO QUIETLY INTO THE LONG GOODNIGHT OF TYRANNY. God go with you, brave Englishman. NOW is your moment of courage……better to die on your feet than live on your knees. I’m in England, but I wish I was there with you.

7 Responses to “New Zealand troops training to take over whole country – to enforce full martial law very soon.”

1. archer says:

If it does happen, I suspect that it won’t be publicised in the MSM as such.

2. sovereigntea says:

NOT POSTED BY SOVEREIGNTEA ?

Nevertheless if the report is accurate it might explain why the NZ govt confiscated thousands of guns.

New Zealand plans to tighten gun laws in wake of Christchurch massacre

New Zealand plans to create a gun register and tighten gun licensing, among other measures. Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern said the intent of the reform was to “stop weapons falling into the wrong hands.”

Sent in by Sovereigntea bar the ukcolumn which fitted. Apologies.

4. tapnewswiremember says:

I posted a comment in this website on Sunday to warn that NZ will be put under lockdown on Monday.
    Here’s a tweet that this has happened
    But that seems have to vanished now as I can’t find it.
    Have I achieved persona non grata status here as well?

Video at
    Seems to be Katie Hopkins.

• tapnewswiremember says:

If most people comply with these new draconian measures that have been introduced under the pretext that it’s to protect us, we are sunk. It’ll be mandatory vaccinations after the next lockdown is imposed here and we’ll be GMO’d (not to mentioned sterilised but that’s not an issue with me)

• tapnewswiremember says:

Comment badly structerd.
      I meant to say I can’t see my previous comments on NZ

5. tapnewswiremember says:

From Vinny Eastwood
    He’s got a letter saying what I previously tried to post here (unsuccessfully)

“document that was released to me by a current serving member of the defence force. He’s a reasonably ranking member of the defence force that sent me a restricted document…. It’s a CDF (Chief of Defense Force) issued letter. Basically it’s an order of operations…..”

Delayed Election & Lockdown, Time To Vote Advance NZ, Billy TK Tuesdays