Mask Nazis – Day One. Victory from the get go.

I popped into the butchers totally unmasked, as it were, and walked up behind a Mask Nazi having a go at the shop staff for not enforcing the mask order on a customer who had just been in the shop.  The man behind the counter was giving a Sterling performance saying the Police won’t enforce mask wearing so he couldn’t get involved.

This was a God-given moment for me to arrive, also unmasked, and as the Nazi turned round he glared at me (I imagine he was glaring but he was masked so I am not sure), totally speechless that yet another unmasked customer had dared to walk into a shop and buy stuff.

I promptly and loudly ordered a pig’s head so that not only the Nazi but all the shop’s customers could hear (Pig’s heads are something Filipinos like to buy for their parties), and so I was doubly shocking to the sheeple standing around in that I was clearly a devourer of pig’s heads as well as being totally unbothered by the farce of mask wearing which they were all pathetically giving in to.

Had anyone dared to challenge me, I was more than ready with multiple defences, but being the kind of customer that consumes the heads of swine, they all thought better of it and kept their eyes averted.

The Nazi fell silent.  Total victory.  I walked in triumph.

20 Responses to “Mask Nazis – Day One. Victory from the get go.”

1. pete fairhurst says:

Excellent Tap! And funny too…..

I went in to my local supermarket today, after a minor challenge by the trolley dolly who said “remember your mask”. I replied “I am exempt” and she said “Ok I was just reminding you” so I breezed on in, maskless. It was weird tbh, it marked me out as a dissident or a nutter because just about everybody in there was wearing one, including the staff. It also clearly inhibits normal social interaction because I found it hard to recognise someone that I know without staring

So I was disappointed tbh, I was hoping for a stiff challenge because I was fully prepared with these 3 links ready on my phone, the first 2 being from the government itself:

Government exemption notice:

Government guidelines:

“You do not need to wear a face covering if you have a legitimate reason not to. This includes (but is not limited to):
    *young children under the age of 11 (Public Health England do not recommended face coverings for children under the age of 3 for health and safety reasons)
    *not being able to put on, wear or remove a face covering because of a physical or mental illness or impairment, or disability
    *if putting on, wearing or removing a face covering will cause you severe distress
    *if you are travelling with or providing assistance to someone who relies on lip reading to communicate
    *to avoid harm or injury, or the risk of harm or injury, to yourself or others
    *to avoid injury, or to escape a risk of harm, and you do not have a face covering with you
    *to eat or drink if reasonably necessary
    *in order to take medication
    *if a police officer or other official requests you remove your face covering”

I am of course not obliged to reveal which reason exempts me, that is between me and my psychiatrist…… But I will concede that it’s not the first one!

The legal situation:

So I am ready for any challenge, shops, trains & police. In fact, bring it on!

2. pete fairhurst says:

Damn it, they broke the links somehow! They work fine on my laptop but if you copy and paste into a new window then they will work

will = will not? Thanks for comment, Pete. Try copying and pasting whole piece, and not just a link? I replied once to you and my comment disappeared into thin air! They don’t like this post much, it seems.

• Alan Vaughn says:

“They don’t like this post much, it seems”
      Me too. So far 3 comments I tried to post all mysteriously ‘disappeared into thin air’. I never even thought of that until now and you’re probably right.
      BTW: in 2 of the 3 vanished replies, I mentioned the names of 2 of the world’s most evil Malthusians. in vain. (Blasphemy)?

• Aldous says:

Hi Alan. Me too!
        I had a lot of trouble trying to post yesterday and gave up in the end but it’s fine now.
        I tried different browsers and a VPN but nothing worked.
        The bar I frequent did well out of it though.

4. pete fairhurst says:

Thanks Gordon they work fine on your reply. But are still broken for me on my original post, bizarre. Tap and Alan are right I think. This info is sensitive for them. It points to the fact that these guidelines are just bluff and anyone can stand up to them if they want

5. archer says:

Boris warning that masks may be required til next summer – yeah, that’s going to happen..

Once most people realise how uncomfortable (and unnecessary) they are, even the most committed mask-wearers will have given up by Xmas.

6. Mr Dude says:

A Mask Nazi asked me why I wasn’t wearing a mask in Greggs. I replied: keep talking and I’ll knock all your fucking teeth out.

Did the job.

7. Aldous says:

From what I’ve been reading, many major UK/English stores are adopting a sensible attitude to this latest ridiculous and vicious rule/guideline that came into effect on 24th July.
    Any form of face covering – scarf or whatever – seems to be acceptable and anyone without any mask or face covering who is reminded/challenged by staff at the door can merely say “I’m exempt” and that is accepted without question – as it legally has to be.

One major UK store info that I read reminded shoppers that not all disabilities are visible and encouraged/urged other shoppers not to get involved or challenge those not wearing a mask or face covering.

They must be expecting trouble of that kind and I am astonished that a bus driver in the south of England got severely beaten by some guy who was initially refused boarding (he boarded anyway and I assume paid by contactless) and was then ordered to get off by the naive driver who had got up to remove him!
    The bus company in this case has a lot to answer for and should not have expected their drivers to enforce such a controversial rule and putting them in harm’s way.
    A French bus driver was not so lucky and was beaten to death when he tried to remove four men for the same thing.

8. Aldous says:

Talking of Pigs’ Heads, we all know about Cameron and Piggate but what have they got on BoJo I wonder?

The mind just boggles but it’s bound to be repulsive in the extreme.

9. Aldous says:

There is absolutely no way that Piggate could have been fabricated.
    Not even Stephen King could have come up with that one.

10. Aldous says:

Isn’t the Nazi(s) word much overused and misleading?
    We’re dealing with out and out Communism/Zionism and its sick enslaving agenda here, so can’t we say Mask Commies instead?

• Tapestry says:

Of course the term is overused, Aldous. I needed a quick phrase to get the story rolling. Nazi goes well with mask – better than commie. Mind controlled sheep are not really Nazis at all, but pitiful victims of the rolled-out programme, so far gone they are starting to enforce their own imprisonment and slavery. Stockholm syndrome probably – but that takes too long to explain. Just enjoy the fun of a bit of fight back in light hearted vein. Humour can unstitch mind enslavement.

• Aldous says:

G’day Tap and point taken.
        The sheeple probably think that Communism (they won’t even know about Zionism) is dead anyway apart from the CCP in the PRC – whose initialisms you would have to explain to them as well.
        However, I spent many happy years in Germany as a youngster so can’t we at least use the full word instead of the English abbreviation when referring to them?
        ‘Mask Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei’ works for me!

Maybe not for you and others though lol.

I’ve yet to be challenged for being a ‘Mask Refusenik’ but if I am and rather than threaten to knock their bloody teeth out like Mr Dude, I’m just going to tell them that “I feel I have just been threatened by a dead sheeple” to parody a famous line from the late Dennis Healey. If that doesn’t work and they bang on, then I’ll knock them out.

On a Facebook thread underneath this same post, one commenter said he thought it too risky to look at the evidence that COVID is simply a mind control operation. That says it all. Fear works. His best chance would be to overcome his fear and look straight at what is being done to him, but he says it’s too big a risk for him to take.