Things get messy for US in Syria/Iraq. England must end the ‘Servile Relationship’.

TAP   –  You have to despise the casual way that the US gets involved in wars, with no idealism or notions of morality.  It’s just a business, and a very profitable one.  UK is the US puppet which joins in with any action as ordered by the US President, with not one political party campaigning for peace and an end to the pointlessness and huge suffering of millions of people.  Only The English Democrats have a policy of negotiating peace with Russia and ending the sanctions.  All others favour mobilisation and deployment.  The way to get the end of war for England is to exit the UK through referendum, and declare neutrality – an end to the servile relationship (referred to in the media as the Special Reationship).  If NATO was once seen as necessary to defend Europe against the Soviet Union, it is now nothing but a criminal terrorist organisation looking to rob, kill and rape.  England Exit UK.  Lapse the treaties of war, immigration, and pandemonium.

View in browser

Suicide drones attack US army base. Biden to host King Abdullah. Hamas’s Yahya Sinwar set for ‘Arafat-style’ exile. China’s Stock Market Tumbles. The Dystopian Shift of Bill Gates

READ IN APP

 

US kills commander blamed for drone strike that killed American troops

President Joe Biden last week promised he would avenge the killing of three American soldiers at a time of his choosing.

That came at 9:30pm local time when a U.S. missile destroyed a car in the Iraqi capital Baghdad, killing at least one commander of the Iran-backed Kataib Hezbollah militia, blamed for the attack that on an American base in Jordan last month. Witnesses reported hearing several loud blasts reverberate across the city. Two officials with Iranian-backed militias in Iraq said that one of those killed was Wissam Mohammed ‘Abu Bakr’ al-Saadi, the commander in charge of Kataib Hezbollah’s operations in Syria.

‘Swarm of suicide drones’ attacks US army base in Syria in retaliation for Baghdad airstrike

The attack has been linked to the retaliatory US airstrikes against Iranian-aligned groups and their positions.

Explosions have been reported near a US army base in Syria, by the Hezbollah-affiliated Lebanese media network Al Mayadeen, on Wednesday. The American base in the Al-Omar oil field in the Kurdish-controlled region of northeastern Syria, close to the city of Deir ez-Zor, American troops have been present here since at least 2017.

The base was attacked by a “swarm of suicide drones” according to Egypt-based Bayan-gate news and is the second attack of its kind this week against US bases in the region.

US admits not informing Iraq about airstrikes

A White House spokesman has said he “deeply regrets” providing false information to reporters

The US government has acknowledged that it did not notify officials in Baghdad about airstrikes on Iraqi soil last Friday, despite initially claiming they had been warned ahead of time. A top US spokesperson insisted there was no “intent to deceive,” chalking up the mishap to a simple error. Speaking to reporters on Tuesday, White House National Security Council spokesman John Kirby corrected a prior statement about the “pre-notification to Iraqi officials” before last week’s air raid, which targeted more than 85 sites across both Iraq and neighboring Syria.

Only 3 In 10 Americans Were Aware US Had Troops In Syria Prior To Deadly Attack

A recent poll of Americans found that only 30% were aware that US troops were deployed to Syria before three US soldiers were killed just across the border in Jordan. The results of the survey show Americans are generally unaware of the attacks against US forces in Syria and the reason for the deployment.

Defense Priorities commissioned YouGov to poll Americans from January 8-15 about the deployment of 900 US troops in Syria. Three in ten Americans responded that they were aware US troops were deployed to Syria. The three US soldiers killed at Tower 22 in Jordan were supporting the US base in southern Syria.

Red Sea Crisis Sends Maersk Shares Crashing As Outlook Darkens, Buybacks Suspended

Shares of A.P. Moller-Maersk A/S in Copenhagen plunged on Thursday. This decline occurred after the world’s second-largest shipping company announced fourth-quarter earnings and guidance that fell short of analysts’ forecasts, alongside the cancellation of its stock repurchase program. Vincent Clerc, chief executive of Maersk, wrote in a statement, “While the Red Sea crisis has caused immediate capacity constraints and a temporary increase in rates, eventually, the oversupply in shipping capacity will lead to price pressure and impact our results.”

Facebooktwitterredditpinterestlinkedinmail