6pm tonight

Tonight at 6pm we will be premiering our interview with Henry of @WestMerciaTeds. Tune in and watch along live. Remember to follow & share! @StanVoWales pic.twitter.com/Lk6EwQa5E8

JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Get the latest Tap posts emailed to you daily

6 Responses to “6pm tonight”

1. pete fairhurst 2 says:

I missed this last eve Tap. Is there a recording available anywhere?

Rumble should be on but the whole thing is blocked as Tucker Carlson interview with Putin was on there! Try facebook ? https://www.facebook.com/StanLlanelli/videos/1131359901361456

3. newensign says:

I managed to get on eventually thanks to the link given to Peter Fairhurst. A very good interview Tap and do hope you get elected Police Commissioner for your area. Lets hope the elections go ahead before WEF removes national governments and administers policy through the local authorities, who are now also corporations. This is already being trialled with 15 min cities. Interesting you mentioned The Crimea, the English have a long history of being involved in that part of the world, for after the invasion of William the Conqueror nearly all the English nobility decamped to the Crimea, which for 200 years was known as New England! Anyway well done with the interview!

As regards Tucker, he is of the system but not all the system agrees with the total desruction of humanity. Best to keep the good ones. Thanks for your comments.

5. pete fairhurst 2 says:

I just watched the interview Tap and I was impressed too. Your 5 points were spot on and you came over very well, with down to earth common sense. I do hope that you are successful too, I can’t imagine that you will have any main party candidates against you that have the same open and honest manner. I hope I’ve got a candidate like you in my area. I would definitely vote for you as Police Commissioner

It was great to see your face and hear your voice too. I feel like I’ve known you a long time via tapnewswire and your very interesting autobiography. But that was the first extended image and voice exposure that I’ve had

I would echo the comments that you and the chaps made about front line police and their attitudes too. I’ve met quite a few ordinary coppers in my time, for various reasons [I’ve never been a customer of theirs I hasten to add]. My son and daughter both have ordinary coppers as good mates too, who I know very well. It’s generally not the ordinary coppers that are the problem, it’s the more senior management levels. All this rainbow woke nonsense is coming from them. It could be ended quite easily I expect

• Tapestry says:

The interviewers made it easy for me, and another time I might not be so lucky. Still plenty of the game left to play. I’m happy that Tappers are with me (so far!)