Scott Ritter is good when he keeps to what he knows

Israelis don’t have a chance against Hamas in man to man fighting amongst Gaza’s rubble.  Lebanon and Syria can’t afford a protracted war but they have 100s of thousands of missiles which can overwhelm Israel’s Iron Dome.  The interviewer has a lot of military knowledge as well as Ritter.  This report has no propaganda – just nuts and bolts reporting about the situation on the ground.

8 Responses to “Scott Ritter is good when he keeps to what he knows”

1. NPP says:

The interviewer is Ryan Dawson, the go-to for 9/11, the guy Whitney Webb ‘Israeled’ her Epstein material from.

Ryan currently has no desk top computer. He’s doing all engagements on his phone.

• pete fairhurst 2 says:

So who is Sam Crochet in the thumbnail top left? He/she has 124k subscribers according to the thumbnail. And the interviewer is mostly edited out and not accredited as far as I can see. Why would that be, all very strange

Interesting about Whitney Webb too. She authored a few long, and very informative, essays on the Epstein psyop back in the day. Mathis warned me off her at the time, declared that she was some sort of spook [with a name like Webb, same name as Queen Elizabeth] Sounds like he was correct if I’m reading you right Ned

• NPP says:

That’s Ryan talking. He’s long been friends with Ritter. They appear at Ron Paul events together.

Webb is an author/researcher and Ryan accuses her of pinching his research. She refutes his allegation. I wouldn’t over-analyse it too much. I would trust Ryan over Whitney for knowing his stuff.

Dawson’s been on the Epstein case longer than Webb has been on the scene. I attach Ryan Dawson’s Epstein client list No: 01.

I’ve no idea who Sam Crochet is.

• pete fairhurst 2 says:

Interesting thanks Ned

Also very interesting that Dawson is a long term buddy of Scott Ritter considering that Ritter is a major spook. See Ritter’s Wikipedia page:

“an intelligence officer in the United States Marine Corps. He served in this capacity for about 12 years”

“Ritter also had “a long relationship […] of an official nature” with the UK’s foreign intelligence spy agency MI6 according to an interview he gave to Democracy Now! in 2003″

Wow, all that makes Ritter deeply suspect. In fact I’d say a write off as a reliable source

So what does it say about Dawson? At minimum a massive red flag. But realistically…..

• NPP says:

I view Ritter as very reliable.

• pete fairhurst 2 says:

Really Ned? Despite what I just told you? Wow

• Tapestry says:

I find Ritter quite unreliable and likely to go off on a narrative that makes little sense. The stuff in this video I found quite simple and factual, and I wondered if there was any other source out there saying similar.

Great info Ned.