Thank you for your reply. It seems that ‘someone’ has decided that a lockdown is required as a policy, and then you have tried to imagine scenarios which would make such a response necessary.
risk to pupils, staff and visitors in the school)
– An intruder or intruders on the school site (with the potential to pose a risk to pupils, staff
– A warning being received of a risk locally of air pollution (smoke plume, gas cloud etc.)
– A major fire in the vicinity of the school where evacuation from other areas may cause
– The close proximity of a dangerous dog roaming loose.
– A crisis situation in Shrewsbury having the potential to affect the school.
– On the advice of the emergency services.