– Daily Mail: Transgender activist who served 30 years in jail for attempted murder tells cheering crowd at Trans Pride march ‘if you see a TERF, punch them in the face’
– Telegraph: Watch: Trans+ Pride defends activist who told crowd to punch TERFs ‘in the f—— face’
– Sadiq Khan (Mayor of Greater London) on Twitter:
“Wishing everyone at London Trans Pride today a joyful, safe and empowering day.
It’s never been more important to support trans people, who are being stigmatised and placed at the heart of a toxic culture war.
As your Mayor, I will always be on your side.”
– Sarah Jane Baker on Twitter:
“Thank you to the Met Police for their unwavering support.”
– Professor Alice Sullivan on Twitter:
“There are simply no examples of feminists issuing these kinds of violent threats.”