“You’re The Voice” Episode 5: Alex Krainer
Alex is a man of hope. He was born and raised in a socialist regime of former Yugoslavia, under one-party communist rule, and maybe that’s where he draws his powers from. This episode is a gem!
Alex Krainer and I met in the UK a couple of months ago, at the Better Way conference. When I first saw him speak, I knew I wanted to dive deeper into his knowledge, to echo his truth bombs and insights. Alex is a geopolitics, commodities trading expert, and the founder of Krainer Analytics. He has worked as a market analyst, researcher, trader, hedge fund manager and CEO since 1996, mostly out of Monaco. He’s also an author: his first book received awards, while his second book “The Grand Deception” was censored and banned (and can be purchased here).
Alex was born and raised in a socialist regime of former Yugoslavia, under one-party communist rule.
We talked about:
- What is it like to live in a socialist turned communist regime? (2:00)
- Alex’ book banning story – related to Russia (15:30)
- Free speech suppression, censorship and mis/disinformation (30:00)
- The structure of dysfunctional democracies: governments & concealed oligarchies (45:00)
- Predatory system: the role of money in today’s controlled reality (inc. CBDC) (58:00)
- Will the US dollar collapse? And what will reality look like after such a collapse? (1:03)
- “Empires”: systems of governance controlled by elites/oligarchies (1:09)
- France: Alex’ view on what’s behind the uprising (1:18)
- My view on Israel’s geopolitical situation (1:31)
Listen/watch on Spotify too:
These words of hope from Alex at the Better Way conference, touched me deeply:
I hope you enjoy the podcast; please share & follow, and stay tuned for new episodes every week.
Thanks to everyone who tuned in to my last episode with Jennifer Sey. If you didn’t – it’s not too late, tune in and enjoy.