All Global Research articles can be read in 51 languages by activating the Translate Website button below the author’s name.
To receive Global Research’s Daily Newsletter (selected articles), click here.
Click the share button above to email/forward this article to your friends and colleagues. Follow us on Instagram and Twitter and subscribe to our Telegram Channel. Feel free to repost and share widely Global Research articles.
“Turbo cancer” is a non-medical term that has arisen to describe very aggressive and rapidly progressive cancers following Pfizer or Moderna COVID-19 mRNA vaccination and suppression of the immune system.
I have written 13 substacks about turbo cancers so far:
- turbo cancers in Canadian doctors (click here)
- turbo cancer leukemias (click here) and children (click here) and (click here)
- turbo cancer lymphoma (click here)
- turbo brain cancer glioblastomas (click here) and (click here)
- turbo cervical cancer (click here)
- turbo testicular cancer in athletes (click here)
- turbo cancer of appendix (click here)
- turbo sarcomas (click here)
- turbo colon cancers (click here)
- turbo gastric cancers (click here)
Today’s focus is on turbo lung cancers.
Clydebank, UK – 24 yo paramedic Meadhbh Cameron died on Mar. 11, 2023. She was diagnosed with Stage 4 lung cancer in Sep. 2022, which was resistant to chemo and she died within 5 months of diagnosis (click here)
UK journalist, 45 year old Emily Morgan died after “short battle” (2 months?) with lung cancer (click here).
Emily Morgan passed away on May 26, 2023 after a short battle with lung cancer.
She had stopped Tweeting from her account @emilymorganitv on March 30, 2023.
Although more details are not available, it seems that her “short battle with lung cancer” lasted about 2 months.
Connecticut – 62 yo Abbe Brod Funk died on May 29, 2023 after a 6 month battle with Stage 4 small cell lung cancer
Swift Current, NL – Lorraine Andrews’ son had his lung cancer return
Tumwater, WA – Corrections Deputy Kenneth Richard Anderson died on June 2, 2023 after short battle with lung cancer (click here)
Portland, OR – 40s yo nurse Mara Kieval died suddenly on May 26, 2023 after a “severe health crisis” She had a COVID-19 mRNA vaccine booster on Nov. 27, 2021. She was diagnosed with lung cancer 1 month prior to death.
Twitter reports of Turbo lung cancer:
The underlying mechanism of turbo cancer is most likely some type of COVID-19 vaccine induced immune system suppression that gives rise to rapidly growing and rapidly progressive cancers of the breast, lung, colon, gastric, gallbladder, pancreas, brain, lymphoma, leukemia and so on.
There are a number of theories in regards to what is causing COVID-19 vaccine induced immune system dysfunction: TLR suppression, T-cell dysfunction, IgG4 shift, DNA contamination of mRNA vials with plasmids containing SV40 promoter, p53 inhibition, PD-L1 elevation, NK cell exhaustion and many more.
It is unclear at this time, what is the prevailing mechanism that causes turbo cancer.
The pattern emerging with turbo lung cancers is as follows:
- presents usually very late at Stage 4 with distant metastases
- survival from diagnosis to death in usually around 2 to 6 months, much shorter than the typical non-mRNA induced lung cancer
- resistant to conventional treatments like chemotherapy or radiation therapy
- right now there is not enough data to determine whether these are mostly NSCLC non-small cell lung cancer or SCLC small cell lung cancer types (I have seen examples of both)
- seems to be a problem with both Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 mRNA vaccines
Turbo cancers are a new phenomenon in oncology and so far, oncologists are not recognizing that these turbo lung cancers, arising after COVID-19 mRNA vaccination, are behaving very differently.
Note to readers: Please click the share button above. Follow us on Instagram and Twitter and subscribe to our Telegram Channel. Feel free to repost and share widely Global Research articles.
Dr. William Makis is a Canadian physician with expertise in Radiology, Oncology and Immunology. Governor General’s Medal, University of Toronto Scholar. Author of 100+ peer-reviewed medical publications.