– G7 Summit: Leaders lay wreaths at Hiroshima Peace Memorial
– Prime Minister will focus on redoubling support for Ukraine’s defence on the first day of the G7 Summit
– UK to ban imports of Russian diamonds, copper, aluminium and nickel, building on existing bans of Russian iron and steel
– UK-Japan semiconductors partnership
– PM to agree historic UK-Japan Accord ahead of G7
– The Prime Minister and Prime Minister Kishida agreed on the importance of the G7 having a unified approach on China, recognising the systemic challenge China poses to our collective economic security and regional stability.
– The Hiroshima Accord: An enhanced UK-Japan global strategic partnership