Tap News

5 Responses to “Ursula Haverbeck”

  1. ian says:

    Most on here will know this N’. A brave lady. It wii be classed as antisemitism to say so. The rulers include the ordinary Jewish people into their clan if they feel threatened. During the Bolshevik revolution, perceived anti semitism incurred the death penalty. Think about it, they control the law too. I feel it might become very serious to say the “wrong”, thing soon.

    • newensign says:

      It just shows Ian that Germany is still an allied proxy government controlled from London, pretending to be a German Government! They are still covering up the war crimes committed in our name. As a famous man once said “One knows who the real rulers of a country are, are those who can only be spoken of behind closed doors!” “92% of winning a war is knowing who the real enemy is and the other 8% knowing who you are!

  2. Belyi says:

    I first got interested in this subject years ago when I saw that people were being given hefty prisons sentences just for expressing an opinion.

    What I discovered really opened my eyes. There is a plethora of information on the 6 million lie, information from people who have real facts which blow that rubbish out of the water.

    Living in Switzerland, if I expressed my views in public, I would commit a crime and could be prosecuted.

    I admire this lady. Long may she continue to speak out.