Global Research – Jan 21, 2023
Over One Thousand Scientific Studies Prove That the COVID-19 Vaccines Are Dangerous, and All Those Pushing This Agenda Are Committing the Indictable Crime of Gross Misconduct in Public Office
Just over 12 months from deployment of the COVID 19 emergency use experimental vaccines, scientific studies in the thousands, and reports of criminal complaints of assault and murder from the illegal, unlawful use of biochemical poisons made to police forces around the country, verify an assault on an unsuspecting UK population. Irrefutable science shows that the COVID 19 vaccine is not safe and not effective in limiting transmission or infection from the SARS-CoV-2, coronavirus pathogens.
The “safe and effective” false propaganda, put out by public officials who now are continuing to push this vaccine, is a clear breach of duty. A public office holder is subject to, and aware of, a duty to prevent death or serious injury that arises only by virtue of the functions of the public office.
Many have breached that duty and, in doing so, are recklessly causing a risk of death or serious injury, by carrying on regardless of the now-confirmed dangers associated with COVID 19 injections. Some of these risks are blood clotting, myocarditis, pericarditis, thrombosis, thrombocytopenia, anaphylaxis, Bell’s palsy, Guillain-Barre, cancer including deaths, etc.
All of these are confirmed in the following science-and-government-gathered data from the UK Health and Security agency on COVID 19 regarding vaccine damage.
The term “vaccine” was changed recently to incorporate this illegal, unlawful medical experiment to facilitate usage of mRNA technology that is demonstrably not a vaccine, and which contains biologically toxic nano-metamaterials associated with 5G urban data gathering capability.
Metal nanoparticulates are known in science to be genotoxic—a poison that can also cause sterilization. The dangers posed to the victims in the near term from this medical battery are now known. However, the long term lethality of this weapon is not as yet realized due to the debilitating effects it has on the immune system, causing Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS).
The Medicines and Healthcare (products) Regulatory Agency (MHRA) had prior warning of the expected large numbers of adverse reactions before the deployment—confirming the premeditated nature of the crime and public conduct offences then and now.
- Cerebral venous thrombosis after COVID-19 vaccination in the UK: a multicentre cohort study: https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(21)01608-1/
- Vaccine-induced immune thrombotic thrombocytopenia with disseminated intravascular coagulation and death after ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 vaccination: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1052305721003414
- Fatal cerebral hemorrhage after COVID-19 vaccine: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33928772/
- Myocarditis after mRNA vaccination against SARS-CoV-2, a case series: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2666602221000409
- Three cases of acute venous thromboembolism in women after vaccination against COVID-19: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2213333X21003929
- Acute thrombosis of the coronary tree after vaccination against COVID-19: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1936879821003988
- US case reports of cerebral venous sinus thrombosis with thrombocytopenia after vaccination with Ad26.COV2.S (against covid-19), March 2 to April 21, 2020: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33929487/
- Portal vein thrombosis associated with ChAdOx1 nCov-19 vaccine: https://www.thelancet.com/journals/langas/article/PIIS2468-1253(21)00197-7/
- Management of cerebral and splanchnic vein thrombosis associated with thrombocytopenia in subjects previously vaccinated with Vaxzevria (AstraZeneca): position statement of the Italian Society for the Study of Hemostasis and Thrombosis (SISET): https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33871350/
- Vaccine-induced immune immune thrombotic thrombocytopenia and cerebral venous sinus thrombosis after vaccination with COVID-19; a systematic review: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0022510X21003014
- Thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome associated with COVID-19 vaccines: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0735675721004381
- Covid-19 vaccine-induced thrombosis and thrombocytopenia: a commentary on an important and practical clinical dilemma: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0033062021000505
- Thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome associated with COVID-19 viral vector vaccines: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0953620521001904
- COVID-19 vaccine-induced immune-immune thrombotic thrombocytopenia: an emerging cause of splanchnic vein thrombosis: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1665268121000557
- The roles of platelets in COVID-19-associated coagulopathy and vaccine-induced immune thrombotic immune thrombocytopenia (covid): https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1050173821000967
- Roots of autoimmunity of thrombotic events after COVID-19 vaccination: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1568997221002160
- Cerebral venous sinus thrombosis after vaccination: the United Kingdom experience: https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(21)01788-8/fulltext
- Thrombotic immune thrombocytopenia induced by SARS-CoV-2 vaccine: https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/nejme2106315
- Myocarditis after immunization with COVID-19 mRNA vaccines in members of the US military. This article reports that in “23 male patients, including 22 previously healthy military members, myocarditis was identified within 4 days after receipt of the vaccine”: https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamacardiology/fullarticle/2781601
- Thrombosis and thrombocytopenia after vaccination with ChAdOx1 nCoV-19: https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2104882?query=recirc_curatedRelated_article
- Association of myocarditis with the BNT162b2 messenger RNA COVID-19 vaccine in a case series of children: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34374740/
- Thrombotic thrombocytopenia after vaccination with ChAdOx1 nCov-19: https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2104840?query=recirc_curatedRelated_article
- Post-mortem findings in vaccine-induced thrombotic thrombocytopenia (covid-19): https://haematologica.org/article/view/haematol.2021.279075
- Thrombocytopenia, including immune thrombocytopenia after receiving COVID-19 mRNA vaccines reported to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS): https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0264410X21005247
- Acute symptomatic myocarditis in seven adolescents after Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccination: https://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/early/2021/06/04/peds.2021-052478
- Aphasia seven days after the second dose of an mRNA-based SARS-CoV-2 vaccine. Brain MRI revealed an intracerebral hemorrhage (ICBH) in the left temporal lobe in a 52-year-old man. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2589238X21000292#f0005
- Comparison of vaccine-induced thrombotic episodes between ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 and Ad26.COV.2.S vaccines: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0896841121000895
- Hypothesis behind the very rare cases of thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome after SARS-CoV-2 vaccination: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0049384821003315
- Blood clots and bleeding episodes after BNT162b2 and ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 vaccination: analysis of European data: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0896841121000937
- Cerebral venous thrombosis after BNT162b2 mRNA SARS-CoV-2 vaccine: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1052305721003098
- Primary adrenal insufficiency associated with thrombotic immune thrombocytopenia induced by the Oxford-AstraZeneca ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 vaccine (VITT): https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0953620521002363
- Myocarditis and pericarditis after vaccination with COVID-19 mRNA: practical considerations for care providers: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0828282X21006243
- “Portal vein thrombosis occurring after the first dose of SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccine in a patient with antiphospholipid syndrome”: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2666572721000389
- Early results of bivalirudin treatment for thrombotic thrombocytopenia and cerebral venous sinus thrombosis after vaccination with Ad26.COV2.S: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0196064421003425
- Myocarditis, pericarditis and cardiomyopathy after COVID-19 vaccination: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1443950621011562
- Mechanisms of immunothrombosis in vaccine-induced thrombotic thrombocytopenia (VITT) compared to natural SARS-CoV-2 infection: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0896841121000706
- Prothrombotic immune thrombocytopenia after COVID-19 vaccination: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0006497121009411
- Vaccine-induced thrombotic thrombocytopenia: the dark chapter of a success story: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2589936821000256
- Cerebral venous sinus thrombosis negative for anti-PF4 antibody without thrombocytopenia after immunization with COVID-19 vaccine in a non-comorbid elderly Indian male treated with conventional heparin-warfarin based anticoagulation: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1871402121002046
- Thrombosis after COVID-19 vaccination: possible link to ACE pathways: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0049384821004369
- Cerebral venous sinus thrombosis in the U.S. population after SARS-CoV-2 vaccination with adenovirus and after COVID-19: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0735109721051949
- A rare case of a middle-aged Asian male with cerebral venous thrombosis after AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccination: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0735675721005714
- Cerebral venous sinus thrombosis and thrombocytopenia after COVID-19 vaccination: report of two cases in the United Kingdom: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S088915912100163X
- Immune thrombocytopenic purpura after vaccination with COVID-19 vaccine (ChAdOx1 nCov-19): https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0006497121013963.
- Antiphospholipid antibodies and risk of thrombophilia after COVID-19 vaccination: the straw that breaks the camel’s back?: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XzajasO8VMMnC3CdxSBKks1o7kiOLXFQ
- Vaccine-induced thrombotic thrombocytopenia, a rare but severe case of friendly fire in the battle against the COVID-19 pandemic: What pathogenesis?: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0953620521002314
- Diagnostic-therapeutic recommendations of the ad-hoc FACME expert working group on the management of cerebral venous thrombosis related to COVID-19 vaccination: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0213485321000839
- Thrombocytopenia and intracranial venous sinus thrombosis after exposure to the “AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine”: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33918932/
- Thrombocytopenia following Pfizer and Moderna SARS-CoV-2 vaccination: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33606296/
- Severe and refractory immune thrombocytopenia occurring after SARS-CoV-2 vaccination: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33854395/
- Purpuric rash and thrombocytopenia after mRNA-1273 (Modern) COVID-19 vaccine: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7996471/
- COVID-19 vaccination: information on the occurrence of arterial and venous thrombosis using data from VigiBase: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33863748/
- Cerebral venous thrombosis associated with the covid-19 vaccine in Germany: https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ana.26172
- Cerebral venous thrombosis following BNT162b2 mRNA vaccination of BNT162b2 against SARS-CoV-2: a black swan event: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34133027/
- The importance of recognizing cerebral venous thrombosis following anti-COVID-19 vaccination: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34001390/
- Thrombosis with thrombocytopenia after messenger RNA vaccine -1273: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34181446/
- Blood clots and bleeding after BNT162b2 and ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 vaccination: an analysis of European data: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34174723/
- First dose of ChAdOx1 and BNT162b2 COVID-19 vaccines and thrombocytopenic, thromboembolic, and hemorrhagic events in Scotland: https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-021-01408-4
- Exacerbation of immune thrombocytopenia after COVID-19 vaccination: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34075578/
- First report of a de novo iTTP episode associated with a COVID-19 mRNA-based anti-COVID-19 vaccine: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34105244/
- PF4 immunoassays in vaccine-induced thrombotic thrombocytopenia: https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMc2106383
- Antibody epitopes in vaccine-induced immune immune thrombotic thrombocytopenia: https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-021-03744-4
- Myocarditis with COVID-19 mRNA vaccines: https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/pdf/10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.121.056135
- Myocarditis and pericarditis after COVID-19 vaccination: https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2782900
- Myocarditis temporally associated with COVID-19 vaccination: https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/pdf/10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.121.055891.
- COVID-19 Vaccination Associated with Myocarditis in Adolescents: https://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/pediatrics/early/2021/08/12/peds.2021-053427.full.pdf
- Acute myocarditis after administration of BNT162b2 vaccine against COVID-19: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33994339/
- Temporal association between COVID-19 vaccine Ad26.COV2.S and acute myocarditis: case report and review of the literature: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1553838921005789
- COVID-19 vaccine-induced myocarditis: a case report with review of the literature: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1871402121002253
- Potential association between COVID-19 vaccine and myocarditis: clinical and CMR findings: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1936878X2100485X
- Recurrence of acute myocarditis temporally associated with receipt of coronavirus mRNA disease vaccine 2019 (COVID-19) in a male adolescent: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S002234762100617X
- Fulminant myocarditis and systemic hyper inflammation temporally associated with BNT162b2 COVID-19 mRNA vaccination in two patients: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0167527321012286.