The US is a Communist CountryThu 8:22 am Europe/London, 9 Mar 2023 2
March 8, 2023
The allied forces discovered a copy of these “Rules” in May, 1919, at Dusseldorf, Germany. They were first printed in the United States in the Bartlesville (Oklahoma) Examiner-Enterprise that same year, 1919. Almost 30 years later, in 1946, the Attorney General of Florida obtained them from a known member of the Communist Party USA, who acknowledged that these “Rules” were then still a part of the Communist program for the United States. They are as follows:
2. Get control of all means of publicity.
3. Get people’s minds off their government by focusing their attention on athletics, sexy books, and other trivialities.
4. Divide the people into hostile groups by constantly harping on controversial matters of no importance.
5. Destroy the people’s faith in their natural leaders by holding the latter up to contempt, ridicule, and obloquy.
6. Always preach true democracy, but seize power as fast and as ruthlessly as possible.
7. By encouraging government extravagance, destroy its credit and produce fear of inflation with rising prices and general discontent.
8. Foment unnecessary strikes in vital industries, encourage civil disorders, and foster a lenient and soft attitude on the part of government toward such disorders.
9. By specious argument cause the breakdown of the old moral virtues, honesty, sobriety, continence, faith in the pledged word, and ruggedness.
10. Cause the registration of all firearms on some pretext, with a view to confiscating them and leaving the populace helpless.
Communist organizer, Saul Alinsky, was a long-time friend of Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama. Alinski wrote two books that influenced those in political control of our nation today: “Rules for Radicals” and “Reveille for Radicals”. Hillary did her college thesis on his writings, and Obama wrote about him in his books. Alinski wrote about “How to create a Socialist State”, and simplified Vladimir Lenin’s original scheme for world conquest by Communism under Russian rule. He stated that there are eight levels of control that must be obtained to create a Socialist State, with the first being the most important:
1. Healthcare — Control healthcare and you control the people.
2. Poverty — Increase the poverty level as high as possible. Poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live.
3. Debt — Increase the debt to an unsustainable level… that way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty.
5. Welfare — Take control of every aspect of people’s lives…(Food, Housing and Income).
6. Education — Take control of what people read and what people listen to – take control of what children learn in school.
7. Religion — Remove the belief in God from schools and the government.
8. Class Warfare — Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent, and it will be easier to tax the wealthy with the support of the poor.
The USA still have guns and still have God. Britain is the most godless country on earth. The people have no guns. Most are robotic in their behaviour unable to communicate with each other other than pleasantries/superficiality. Television has dumbed their brains to the max. Mental instability is never far away. The other country I have lived in the Philippines has its problem but the people are far from insane, are all able to communicate on serious topics, and are spiritually highly aware. If we could mix up the two extremes, we’d all be much stronger. Immigration could end up being a good thing with many of the people who come in being spiritually much stronger than the highly programmed original population, Christian, Moslem, Buddhist – all are talking to the same God.
I agree about the immigrants Tap, if they mix with the indigenous population, and don’t get fired up with BLM and suchlike. Different cultures seem more or less inclined to do so. Thai, and Polish, seem to fit in where Indians/Pakistanis seem to stay separate and favour their own cultures as do Some Africans. This is only my findings. One thing is sure, again just in my opinion, we can’t do anything about it. Like you mention in the other article re Putin and the vaxxes. The potential for damage is already done.