2 Responses to “Katie Hopkins in support of Andrew Bridgen”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Back to Top
The Tap Blog
The blog that's fed by you, the readers. Please send in the news and stories that you think are of interest using the form below.
Help Support The Tap
If you enjoy the Tap Blog then please help support the hosting costs and site upgrades. Your contributions whatever the amount will help keep this valuable and much loved resource online now and into the future. Thank You!
Under New Management
Search The Tap
- Sanity4Sweden – STUPID ENTHUSIASTIC WOKE WENT TOO FAR
- A LIVING WORKING COMMUNITY EXAMPLE OF A 15MIN CITY.
- 29YR MIT MATH TEACHER KILLED BY COVID SHOT – SOMETHNG DID NOT ADD UP FOR HIM
- THE EXTRAORDINARY NATURE OF WATER: Based on the theories of Viktor Schauberger
- An excellent short video on the Ukraine situation from France.
- Banking crisis UK
- Survival Mode – Meme Only
The Alternative View 12
AV12 presentation recordings are now available to watch online. www.alternativeview.co.uk
The AV13 one day live gathering conference is coming in October 2023. Speakers and ticket info coming soon.
- ian on A LIVING WORKING COMMUNITY EXAMPLE OF A 15MIN CITY.
- ian on Banking crisis UK
- newensign on Banking crisis UK
- ian on An excellent short video on the Ukraine situation from France.
- Tapestry on Rotherham grooming survivor awarded £425,000 in civil action – disgracefully the first case to succeed in England.
- Steve Kettle on Rotherham grooming survivor awarded £425,000 in civil action – disgracefully the first case to succeed in England.
- pete fairhurst 2 on Covid, imaginary pandemic of the brainwashed. Sent by Alan Patterson.
On reflection, it was a blessing in disguise the way the House cleared. Remember when FGTH ‘Relax’ was banned by BBC Radio 1? The Frankies went to & stayed at No: 01 for ages.
Yes indeedy NPP, remember it well, and yes great analogy.