Brian Berletic – Washington’s Downed Reaper Drone + the Admitted Ukrainian Military DeclineThu 5:04 pm Europe/London, 16 Mar 2023 3
Update on Russian military operations in Ukraine for March 16, 2023:
– Russian warplanes intercepted and apparently clipped the propeller of a US MQ-9 drone carrying out surveillance near Crimea;
– The US has no means of recovering the drone, though Russia may have an opportunity to recover it;
– While the drone operated in international airspace according to the US, it was collecting intelligence on behalf of Ukraine as part of ongoing hostilities, as a party of the conflict and thus threatening Russian national security;
– Bakhmut continues to face encirclement;
– The Western media has begun admitting to the grim deterioration of Ukraine’s forces under the weight of Russia’s strategy of attrition;
– Ukraine has lost the majority of troops trained by NATO over the last 8-9 years;
– Ongoing NATO training is rushed, incapable of meeting or exceeding Russia’s pool of trained manpower;
– Ammunition and weapons are also admittedly running out;
– Ukraine may or may not be diverting reserves for an upcoming spring offensive to instead fight in Bakhmut;
– Any possible counteroffensive around Bakhmut might indicate just how badly deteriorated Ukraine’s forces have become;
The Duran – MQ-9 Reaper drone, military tries to de-escalate. Neocons want to escalate: • MQ-9 Reaper drone…
Garland Nixon – WESTERN MEDIA SLOWLY ACKNOWLEDGES UKRAINE CATASTROPHE: https://www.youtube.com/live/9den3V3i…
US Department of Defense – Secretary of Defense Lloyd J. Austin III and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Army General Mark A. Milley Hold a Press Conference Following Ukraine Defense Contact Group Virtual Meeting (March 15, 2023): https://www.defense.gov/News/Transcri…
War on the Rocks – How to Think About Bakhmut and a Ukrainian Spring Offensive (March 14, 2023): https://warontherocks.com/2023/03/how…
Politico – Technology concerns imperil Gray Eagle drone transfer to Ukraine (2022): https://www.politico.com/news/2022/08…
Politico – ‘Ukraine doesn’t have any time to waste’: U.S. races to prepare Kyiv for spring offensive (March 15, 2023): https://www.politico.com/news/2023/03…
Washington Post – Ukraine short of skilled troops and munitions as losses, pessimism grow (March 13, 2023): https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/…
TV still controls the masses, in all ways. I heard today of an old work colleague. Much younger and fitter than me, and a lovely bloke. He is suffering from 50% heart failure. The cause is “drinking too much”, they think. Definitely nothing to do with the arm stab thingy. Another friend’s husband has severe heart trouble, his too is nothing stab related, neither are the other four people who I know locally, who had heart attacks after the procedure. Bury your TV in the garden.
I was beginning to feel sorry for some of these Ukrainian troops as they don’t stand a chance against the Russians.
Then I watched a documentary on RT on the brave Russians from the Donbas who’ve lost limbs and are now taking back their lives through prosthetic limbs. Med beds just can’t roll out fast enough.
Experts believe that it was not an old Reaper that crashed near Sevastopol, but the top-end MQ-9 Reaper Block 5. Therefore, Russia has a great opportunity to obtain the latest modification of the US drone with all of its software and updated intelligence modules.
This information will be of interest not only to Moscow, but also to Beijing and Tehran — China and Iran also design and build combat and reconnaissance drones. In a similar situation in Africa, the US military decided to destroy a $50 million-worth UAV just to make sure it didn’t fall into the wrong hands.
Russia is interested in the following:
New technologies for internal combustion engine that ensures long and fast flights;
Composite skin materials (they have already been recovered). Russia could use the technology for its own UAVs and aircraft;
Electronic equipment that Russia could copy or give to China for reverse engineering), especially control and communications systems;
Satellite and other communications systems in order to understand how to jam drones like MQ-9 Reaper;
Software. US officials announced that they have deleted all the sensitive data, but it is believed that it is very hard to do it within mere seconds as the drone was falling into the sea.
See more at https://english.pravda.ru/news/world/156084-reaper_drone_crash/