5 examples – Barrow in Furness, Lancaster, South Lakeland, Ashford, Gateshead
1. In February of 2020 Barrow in Furness, a remote coastal town of Cumbria, received 5G mobile phone coverage from provider EE. In May of 2020 Barrow in Furness was named the number one hotspot for coronavirus, as Covid19 was known then. At least 552 people in Barrow in Furness were ‘infected with coronavirus.
Here is an image from the Daily Mail article of 13th May 2020:
2. Lancaster reported that 753 people were ‘infected’ in their city at the time, but the only 5G project was ongoing tests at Lancaster University using drones designed for rural areas. Videos of a demonstration can be seen here.
3. South Lakeland counted 510 ‘infected’ individuals at the time. Oddly enough, the same system tested at Lancaster University, known as 5GRIT, was being tested in most rural parts of Cumbria during that same Feb-May 2020 period.
4. Ashford in Kent declared 626 cases. There were three 5G networks providing 5G coverage in 2020: EE, Vodaphone and O2.
5. Gateshead had 969 ‘infections’ in May 2020 and was the first area in the UK to complain of symptoms like nose bleeds and miscarriages. Mark Steele, a local activist, blamed the street lighting, but a BEMRI representative checked using state-of-the-art EMF meters and was unable to confirm Mark’s findings.
However, nPERF.com does show that Gateshead now has significant 5G coverage:
Why not use nPERF.com to check if your area has 5G?
Then compare it with official figures for Covid19 symptoms/cases.
That is all it takes to see the pattern!
Please add your findings in comments!
Article itemising scientific studies which find a correlation between 5G and C19. https://carter-heavy-industries.com/2021/12/11/5g-covid-corona-emf-wcr-radiation/
“These effects, in particular, are associated with impairing of nervous and mental activity [26–30], decreasing of reproductive function in both men and women [31, 32], and an appreciable increase in DNA damage , impairing of heart rhythm and peripheral arterial pressure [33, 34], suppression of the immune system [35, 36], when exposed to radio frequency EM fields with levels significantly lower than those recommended in ; finally, by a WHO decision , radio-frequency EM fields are classified as a potentially carcinogenic hazard.” ~ quoted from CORRELATION BETWEEN THE POTENTIAL ELECTROMAGNETIC POLLUTION LEVEL AND THE DANGER OF COVID-19. 4G/5G/6G CAN BE SAFE FOR PEOPLE by VLADIMIR I. MORDACHEV