Thousands of convicted pedophiles in California are being releasedWed 9:28 am Europe/London, 30 Nov 2022 2
- An analysis of a California sex offenders database shows thousands of child molesters are being let out of prison after just a few months
- DailyMail.com’s investigation reveals more than 7,000 sex offenders were convicted of ‘lewd or lascivious acts with a child under 14 years of age’
- Those 7,000 pedophiles were released the same year they were convicted
- Others who committed some of the worst child sex crimes, including sodomy and rape of children, served similarly short sentences
- Current and former Los Angeles sex crime prosecutors tell DailyMail.com that the figures are ‘terrifying’ and ‘shameful’
- Deputy DA Jon Hatami blames Proposition 57, a 2016 bill allowing early parole for nonviolent felons which was supported by his boss, LA DA George Gascón
- ‘Thousands of child victims are being denied justice and George Gascón and his group of radical prosecutors can care less,’ Hatami said
Josh Boswell – Daily Mail Nov 28, 2022
Pedophiles are getting less than a year prison time after a range of horrific acts, including raping kids under 14, a DailyMail.com investigation reveals.
Analysis of a California database of sex offenders shows thousands of child molesters are being let out after just a few months, despite sentencing guidelines.
Current and former sex crime prosecutors said the figures are ‘terrifying’ and ‘shameful’.
More than 7,000 sex offenders were convicted of ‘lewd or lascivious acts with a child under 14 years of age’ but were let out of prison the same year they were incarcerated, data from the California Megan’s Law database says.
Others who committed some of the worst child sex crimes on the statute books served similarly short sentences, including 365 pedophiles convicted of continuous sexual abuse of a child who spent less than 12 months in prison, 39 cases of sodomy with a child under 16, and three cases of kidnapping a child under 14 ‘with intent to commit lewd or lascivious acts’, according to the data.
Former Los Angeles sex crimes prosecutor Samuel Dordulian told DailyMail.com he was ‘shocked’ by the statistics and described them as ‘frightening for society’.
‘Statistics clearly show that pedophiles don’t get reformed. They’re going to come out and they’re going to commit again,’ Dordulian said.
‘Letting these people out early, we’re allowing for a lot more victimization. And that’s terrifying.’
It is unclear whether the Megan’s Law database prison time statistics are similar for other states, as DailyMail.com was only able to obtain detailed sex offender data for California.
It could be just as the MSM article claims, or in addition, as just a little bonus, it frees up loads of jail space??
One day soon outraged individuals will form secret groups dedicated to carrying out involuntary testicle snipping services free of charge and agreement.