– ONS statistics: Estimated net migration of non-EU nationals in year to June 2022 was over half a million
– Home Secretary Suella Braverman and her top civil servant Matthew Rycroft can’t answer a basic question by their overseeing Select Committee in Parliament: how would a teenage refugee apply legally for British asylum?
– Mike Robinson comment: There is no migration policy; there’s only deliberately absorbing illegals
– The Three Stooges (heads of government of Austria, Hungary and Serbia) sign trilateral agreement to close their borders for transit from southeastern to northwestern Europe
– BBC—Albanian migrants: Why are they coming to the UK and how many have arrived?
– Vanessa Beeley comment: Albania is not at war; whence the exponential rise?
– Population of Dolgellau in North Wales doubles from 500 to 1,000 with male migrants