Did you vote for totalitarianism?Sat 11:10 am Europe/London, 12 Nov 2022 1
Before he was demonised and lied about for telling the truth about covid-19 `The Therapist’ described Vernon Coleman as `Perhaps the best known health writer for the general public in the world today’.
1. If all mankind minus one were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.’ – John Stuart Mill in `On Liberty’ (1859)
2. Someone we know of is 92. She fell. She had to wait eight hours for an ambulance to arrive. She then lay on a trolley for four hours in a corridor. X-rays showed she had broken three vertebrae. She was given a bottle of midazolam and a walking frame and sent home to be cared for by her 94-year-old husband who has dementia. There has been no sign of a GP or a district nurse. True story. And the late queen gave the NHS a medal. Now, 300,000 nurses (who earn between £27,000 and £55,000 a year) are going on strike not because of the lies about covid but for more pay. More money. Gimme, gimme, gimme. Wards, out-patient clinics and operating theatres will close. Waiting times and waiting lists will rocket. Millions will suffer and millions will die because of this appalling, wicked strike action.
3. Paramedics and nurses are now prescribing drugs. Sadly, no one seems to have told them about contraindications and interactions.
4. When handing out DNR notices, nurses and doctors say: `We might break your ribs if we resuscitate’. So what, say I. That’s like saying: `We won’t send an ambulance in case it crashes on the way.’ There is no health care in the UK.
5. Either the Bank of England is full of morons or they are deliberately trashing the economy. It was patently clear that very low interest rates would cause problems and that printing money would cause inflation. A lower pound will lead to higher import costs and an increase in inflation. At least the Bank of England got one thing right: this recession is going to be a stinker. And the UK will be very lucky if the recession doesn’t turn into the biggest depression the country has ever seen. Accidental? I don’t think so. This is all part of the plan to drive us into the Great Reset. We are doomed, I fear. Meanwhile, the European Central Bank is doing its best to destroy the world by punishing banks which do not take what it calls `climate risks’ seriously. The aim is to force banks not to accept as customers companies which, for example, use coal. The ECB’s actions will destroy the fossil fuel industry and help lead us to a world where non-billionaires all starve or freeze to death.
6. Have you noticed how shops have managed to raise the price of plastic bags bit by bit? A cheap plastic bag now costs 30 pence. Supermarkets must make more out of flogging plastic bags than they do out of selling food. And, for the record, cotton and paper bags are much worse for the environment than plastic bags.
7. I am surprised that the BLM crowd chasing down statues to attack haven’t targeted the statue of Desperate Dan in Dundee.
8. The word `different’ is a synonym for `worse’. Paranoia is a healthy state. The meaning has changed and the most accurate synonym is `careful’.
9. Last year, HMRC in the UK paid out £500,000 to sneaks who informed on colleagues and relatives. Someone from a tax consultancy called Andersen says that HMRC should pay out more. Boo, hiss.
10. Kwarteng, the UK’s disastrous Chancellor, used to work at JP Morgan Chase and other investment banks. Why am I not surprised?
11. Less than 12% of old people appear in advertisements. Less than 1% of the creative heads at ad agencies are over 50. Someone should think a little more. Older people control 47% of spending in the UK.
12. A small army of people wasting their lives suppressing truths for Twitter have been fired. This is good news for everyone. And the censors who have been fired will, hopefully, find jobs where they can be constructive and useful to society.
13. The NHS has issued a 13 point plan advising citizens how to wash their hands. This is surely the acme and the epitome of Nanny State Madness.
14. In Wales in the 1950s, the Forestry Commission reported that red squirrels were more troublesome to forests than grey squirrels. A bounty of 2 shillings was paid by the Forestry Commission for each squirrel’s tail. In Hampshire alone in 1954 36,648 squirrels were slaughtered. Grey squirrels are now being targeted because they aren’t as `pretty’ as red squirrels. This is pure colour prejudice.
15. The French Government has been using drones to spot swimming pools that haven’t been declared. In France there is an annual tax of 200 euros on swimming pools. The drones have so far found 20,000 undeclared swimming pools.
16. No one can multi task like a Parisian taxi driver. I’ve seen one talk to his passenger (me), shout on the radio to his dispatcher, talk on the phone to his girlfriend, smoke, wave a fist at another motorist, scream at a bus driver, study his Sat Nav and drive the taxi. All at the same time.
17. I found some old files relating to my website. Thirty years ago the most regular visitors to www.vernoncoleman.com were the CIA, the FBI and the American military.
18. The lefty-lefty-woke idiots who already control most of society want a general election. I don’t see why. They already have the Bank of England, the NHS, the Government and all important institutions on their side.
19. A few months ago it was decided that public water supplies in Britain would contain fluoride. I warned that this dangerous move would, in the end, result in a host of dangerous substances being put into drinking water. There had already been serious sugestions that contraceptive pills and benzodiazepines be put into drinking water. Now there has been a suggestion that lithium be added to water. I fear all this will happen. Drinking water will be drugged to control humans who drink tap water.
20. If you want to know the facts about climate change please read `Greta’s Homework’ by Zina Cohen. It is available on Amazon as a paperback and an eBook. If you know anyone who believes in the myth of climate change please ask them to read it.
Copyright Vernon Coleman November 2022
More sense from Vernon, though I seem to feel from his writing, that he’s had enough of all the lies and stupidity. Well, actually evil is probably a better word than stupidity. They’re carrying out acts that serve an evil agenda, and disguising it as everyone’s fault but theirs. The terrible pandemic, evil Putin, climate change, poor souls, how can we blame them, they’re only trying to help.