The Vaccine Conspiracy and the Pandemic of the VaccinatedMon 11:51 am Europe/London, 17 Oct 2022
“All I can ask, is the viewers to share this. Tell your friends, I know this is long. This is a five hour long panel, and we didn’t even scratch the surface of what we need to discuss. This shouldn’t have been necessary. As our information grew, as we became better and better educated, less ignorant about the Coronavirus, COVID, the COVID vaccines, this should have been made public every step along the way. But it wasn’t. So again, I’m just asking the viewing public to have an open mind. Respect these individuals who have paid a significant price professionally, reputationally. These are highly qualified individuals. They speak from experience. We’ve got to fix this problem. We can’t let this continue. We can’t let it happen in the future. So again, thank all of you for coming. Thank you for being doctors, for being nurses, for being academicians, for being medical researchers, and thank all of you for viewing this. Share this with your friends. God bless you all.”
Sen. Johnson also extended an invitation to the following agencies to hear firsthand from the medical professionals. All declined to participate.
- Dr. Rochelle P. Walensky, MD, MPH, Director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Dr. Janet Woodcock, MD, Acting Commissioner of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- Dr. Anthony S. Fauci, MD, Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and Chief Medical Advisor to the President
- Dr. Lawrence A. Tabak, DDS, Ph.D., Acting Director of the National Institutes of Health
- Jeffrey D. Zients, White House Coronavirus Response Coordinator
- Dr. Albert Bourla, DVM, Ph.D., Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Pfizer
- Dr. U?ur ?ahin, MD, Chief Executive Officer of BioNTech
- Stéphane Bancel, MBA, Chief Executive Officer of Moderna Therapeutics
- Dr. Ashish K. Jha, MD, MPH, Dean of Brown University School of Public Health
- Dr. John R. Raymond Sr., MD, President and CEO of Medical College of Wisconsin
- Dr. Jonathan Reiner, MD, Professor of Medicine and Director of Cardiac Catheterization Labs
- Dr. Scott Gottlieb, MD, Former Commissioner of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- Dr. Francis S. Collins, MD, Ph.D., Former Director of the National Institutes of Health
- Dr. Rick Bright, Ph.D., Former Director of Biomedical Advancement Research and Development Authority
On January 24, 2022 Senator Ron Johnson invited a group of world renowned doctors and medical experts to the U.S. Senate to provide a different perspective on the global pandemic response, the current state of knowledge of early and hospital treatment, vaccine efficacy and safety, what went right, what went wrong, what should be done now, and what needs to be addressed long term. This 38 minute video highlights the 5-hour discussion.
Watch the video here. Watch the full roundtable here.