Russian MOD Warns of New Staged Provocations in UkraineThu 3:53 pm Europe/London, 12 May 2022
The Russian Joint Coordination Headquarters for Humanitarian Response in Ukraine released a new statement, warning about new staged provocations aimed at accusing the Russian Armed Forces of war crimes:
” The Russian Joint Interdepartmental Coordination Headquarters for Humanitarian Response, in co-operation with the competent federal executive authorities and law enforcement agencies, continues to record in detail the numerous facts of the inhumane treatment of the civilian population by the authorities in Kiev, as well as the flagrantly brutal provocations against their own people.
According to reliable information, the Kiev regime has carried out another bloody action in Kharkov Region based on the Bucha scenario. 6 civilian vehicles with white flags mounted on them were shot at by AFU soldiers on a stretch of road between Staryi and Novyi Saltov. The photo and video footage of this heinous crime was made by specialists from the AFU’s Centre for Information and Psychological Operations.
In addition, from the area of private houses in Belaya Krinitsa, Kherson region, the Ukrainian armed forces’ artillery struck several positions of the Russian Armed Forces in order to provoke retaliatory fire on residential buildings with civilians, whom the territorial defence fighters are not letting out of the blockaded settlement by holding them as a “human shield”. Meanwhile, Norwegian media representatives were present in Belaya Krinitsa for photo and video recording of allegedly indiscriminate Russian strikes against civilians.
We warn in advance that these and other materials fabricated by the Kiev regime about alleged “Russian atrocities” are soon to be widely spread through the Western and Ukrainian media, as well as online resources.
We stress once again that during the special military operation, the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation treat the civilian population extremely humanely and do not strike at civilian infrastructure facilities, unlike the armed formations of Ukraine, which everywhere use hospitals, residential buildings, churches, kindergartens and health camps, schools and other civilian facilities to shelter combat units and deploy weapons:
- in Mogilev-Podolski, Vinnitsa region, nationalists and foreign mercenaries have equipped a stronghold in a school building (23 Poltavska Street), as well as warehouses with military equipment and weapons, and forcibly detain civilians from nearby houses in the basement;
- in Lisichansk, Lugansk People’s Republic, AFU soldiers forced women, children and elderly people out of a bomb shelter located in school No 5 and equipped an ammunition depot there;
- in Slobozhanskoe, Kharkov Region, nationalists have equipped a stronghold in the building of Lyceum No. 1, tanks and armoured personnel carriers have been placed in the surrounding area and the approaches to the lyceum have been mined, but the local population is deliberately not informed about this.
These facts demonstrate that the current Ukrainian authorities, who are completely confident of their impunity for war crimes committed against their own citizens, cynically ignore the generally accepted principles of humane treatment of civilians enshrined in international humanitarian law and the Geneva Conventions, and that the lives of civilians do not matter at all to Kiev.
At the same time, the United Nations, OSCE, the International Committee of the Red Cross and other international human rights organizations continue to overlook the numerous war crimes committed by Ukrainian military units against residents of the Donbass republics and Ukrainian citizens in Kiev-controlled territories, with the full approval of Western handlers led by the USA.
Despite all the difficulties and obstacles posed by Kiev, over the past 24 hours, without the involvement of the Ukrainian authorities, 8,787 people, including 1,106 children, have been evacuated from dangerous areas of the Donetsk and Lugansk people’s republics and Ukraine to the Russian Federation. Since the beginning of the special military operation, a total of 1,208,225 people have been evacuated, including 210,224 children.”
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- Fighting In Azovstal Continues. Ukrainian Militants Beg For Evacuation (Videos, Photos)
- War In Ukraine Day 76: Advance In Donbass Continues. Russia Reveals New Details On Clashes For Zmeiniy Island
- Zelensky Promotes SS Fighters As A New Symbol Of Victory Over Nazism
5 3 2 Share0 34 Support SouthFront