IT IS VERY SIMPLE: IT WOULD BE A VERY GOOD IDEA IF WE STOPPED POISONING OURSELVES
Intro by Watchdog
The following featured article speaks for itself.
The case of Coca Cola exemplifies perhaps more than any other product, several things:
- The existence of criminal corporations who think it perfectly all right to produce, market and persuade people to consume food, drink and medicinal products they KNOW are damaging to your health so long as it makes them a buck. This kind of criminal think should be unacceptable in a healthy community and indeed a healthy community at peace with itself is not possible where such degraded behaviour is tolerated or indeed rewarded.
- If those running such criminal enterprises who think it perfectly fine to poison you cannot get a grip and upgrade their own behaviour then it is for government, acting on behalf of the people, to MAKE them behave honestly and responsibly. The abject failure of feckless or negligent governments so to do is egregious and has cost countless lives, over-burdened health services and so forth.
- While it is all very well to lay the blame at the feet of scurrilous corporations or corrupt/negligent governments, such criminals prosper primarily from our own negligence. They operate parasitically on our own folly. In other words, why the hell are we cooperating with our own poisoning?
It is very simple: it would be a very good idea if we stopped poisoning ourselves.
BREAKING THROUGH THE BRAINWASHING
40 min later: Caffeine intake is finally ending. Eye pupils dilate. Blood pressure rises as the liver puts more sugar into the bloodstream. Adenosine receptors become obstructed, which prevents drowsiness. http://hu.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koffein
- Many Coca-Cola distributors in America use this drink to clean truck engines.
- In America, many police cars have Coca-Cola bottles and when a car accident happens, they use it to wash the blood off the road.
- Coca-Cola is a great product for removing rust spots from the chrome surfaces of cars. To remove corrosion from a car battery, just pour coke on it and corrosion disappears.
- To free a rusty screw, dip a piece of cloth in Coca-Cola and roll it around the screw for a few minutes.
- To remove stains from clothes – pour Coca-Cola on the dirty clothes, add detergent and start the washing machine as usual. You will be surprised at the results.
- Some farmers in India use Coca-Cola instead of pesticides for insecticide because it is cheaper and the effect is very similar.