Mandatory Vaccination for the EU Just Went Through Under the RadarWed 7:17 pm Europe/London, 6 Apr 2022
All Global Research articles can be read in 51 languages by activating the “Translate Website” drop down menu on the top banner of our home page (Desktop version).
To receive Global Research’s Daily Newsletter (selected articles), click here.
Visit and follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. Feel free to repost and share widely Global Research articles.
It does not matter if the pandemic is over and the vaccine is proven fraudulent, they are going for it anyway.
This just came into Gmail from a very reliable source. I am going to type it in here and take it verbatim. It is completely legit info.
After June 30 2022
- the European Council has amended resolution 2361 and no longer objects to compulsory vaccination.
- As of July 1 2022 the EU has announced the legislation for the mandatory EU COVID 19 Certificates that deprive you of all freedoms if you do not have a QR covid certificate. If there is a majority of member states signing the legislation, compulsory vaccination will be introduced.
- at the end of 2022/2023 there will be a digital currency.
- The EU will impose a digital ID on every EU citizen. (The Dutch already have this and are already referring to the EU version on the digld.nl website)
- All ATMs will be replaced by QR code ATMs in the near future, Belgium is already installing them full swing.
- If these QR code machines are integrated, cash can no longer be withdrawn from banks and/or elsewhere.
- The EU aims to make cash completely worthless within 18 months.
- The EU resolution permanently deprives every person of their physical integrity.
The actual document can be downloaded HERE. Even though it’s a foreign language for most, the words are lucky and you can tell what they are saying well enough to know this is for real.