A 3,000-person US field camp is set up near the Ukrainian border in Poland;Wed 6:26 am Europe/London, 20 Apr 2022 2
MILITARY AND POLITICAL SITUATION IN EUROPE ON APRIL 19, 2022 (MAP UPDATE)
- Hungary has stated that it will not support European sanctions to ban imports of Russian oil and gas to the EU;
- The oil refinery in Schwedt, Germany claimed that the available reserves are enough for 5 days, so the plant is already looking for alternative supplies in case of a ban on imports via the Druzhba oil pipeline, according to Handelsblatt;
- The EU has claimed it wants to give up gas from Russia. The EU has paid €30bn for imports since the start of the military conflict;
- Romania plans to amend laws to hand over weapons “from reserves” to Kiev;
- Czech companies are going to repair damaged Ukrainian military equipment, according to the Czech MoD;
- A 3,000-person US field camp is set up near the Ukrainian border in Poland;
- TAP – that might make a tempting target.
- In Austria, quoting, posting or sharing news from RT and Sputnik via messenger is now fined up to 50,000 euros;
- UK refuses to exchange two mercenary prisoners for Viktor Medvedchuk;
- According to the Serbian Interior Minister, UK arms deliveries to self-proclaimed republic of Kosovo are unfriendly to Serbia and arm terrorists.
Seems “Boris” is determined to get us nuked
If he heads for Kiev again the Russians might send him a firework to liven his stay. See RAF Welford story.