Detox From Nightmare InjectionsMon 12:16 pm Europe/London, 21 Mar 2022
17,000 doctors speak truth to power
Tracking those who consent
There are tracking nano-technologies in the experimental m-rna gene therapy injections. For those who took the jab, US patent 2021/0082583 A1 describes how you are being tracked, assessed, monitored, and controlled [behaviour modification].
Professor Sucharit Bhakdi: Nightmare of the jab
Dr. Suchrit Bhakdi devoted his life to practicing, teaching and researching medical microbiology and infectious diseases.
Dr. Bhadki exposes lies and damage to the body from alien genes in the jab.
He maintains over 1 billion people have now been experimented on, which changes the human genome. https://www.bitchute.com/video/6svlPpy098QF/
World Council for Health Reveals Spike Protein Detox
- If you had COVID-19 or received a COVID-19 injection, you may have dangerous spike proteins circulating in your body
- Spike proteins can circulate in your body after infection or injection, causing damage to cells, tissues and organs
- The World Council for Health has released a spike protein detox guide, which provides straightforward steps you can take to potentially lessen the effects of toxic spike protein in your body
- Spike protein inhibitors and neutralizers include pine needles, ivermectin, neem, N-acetylcysteine (NAC) and glutathione
- The top 10 spike protein detox essentials include vitamin D, vitamin C, nigella seed, quercetin, zinc, curcumin, milk thistle extract, NAC, ivermectin and magnesium
Have you had COVID-19 or received a COVID-19 injection? Then you likely have dangerous spike proteins circulating in your body. While spike protein is naturally found in SARS-CoV-2, no matter the variant, it’s also produced in your body when you receive a COVID-19 shot. In its native form in SARS-CoV-2, the spike protein is responsible for the pathologies of the viral infection.
Information presented here is not intended to provide medical advice, diagnosis, treatment, cure, or prevent any disease, nor is the information intended to provide legal or lawful advice. Views expressed here are for educational purposes only.
Please pass this publication along to others. TY!
Without Prejudice and Without Recourse
Doreen A Agostino