2 Responses to “What Was so Special about Stephen Lawrence”
Back to Top
The Tap Blog
The blog that's fed by you, the readers. Please send in the news and stories that you think are of interest using the form below.
Help Support The Tap
If you enjoy the Tap Blog then please help support the hosting costs and site upgrades. Your contributions whatever the amount will help keep this valuable and much loved resource online now and into the future. Thank You!
Under New Management
Search The Tap
- US Senate Rejects Bid To Repeal 2001 War Authorization
- The Prospect of Peace and its Enemies
- Mass Psychosis Lack Of Outrage Over Genocide
- Reply to UK supplying depleted uranium to Ukraine. Nukes for Belarus and Iran.
- Production of Gene-Edited foods is now legal in England
- Discussing The Water Wand
- Ania K – The destruction of Poland from within
The Alternative View 12
AV12 presentation recordings are now available to watch online. www.alternativeview.co.uk
The AV13 one day live gathering conference is coming in October 2023. Speakers and ticket info coming soon.
- newensign on Production of Gene-Edited foods is now legal in England
- Tapestry on Reform UK : The Covid1984 Jab Party
- pete fairhurst 2 on British provide intelligence for Ukraine missile attack on Sebastopol. Are we mad?
- ian on Image – Science?
- ian on Image – And yet most people trust it…
- Gordon on Image – Science?
- Tapestry on Locals Make Bury St. Edmunds Council Aware Of Agend2030
More ‘specialism’ query from the same guy. This 3 min vt on Islington Borough Council business support … for black people only. White people, just eff off.
Yes emm, seems really unfair to ordinary working class traditional white British folks. I suppose their white privilege will catapult their businesses forwards. I’ve read about Watt Tyler and can be sure that English peasants, “read ordinary folks”, never had it easy. In Scotland there were the Highland clearances and the Lowland clearances, where apart from not giving them £5000, they threw them off the land they lived on. The rich guys must have bought it from God. The Irish potato famine was a severe famine, but was made many many times worse because of the English crown removal of other foods from Ireland. The song, “The fields of Athenry”, tell the story of what it was like. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr1rzSSMsac
The old white privilege can wear quite thin sometimes, but then again, stealing a peoples’ heritage and killing most of them into the bargain could only be contemplated and carried out by people who hate and despise the indigenous population and will use any and all underhand vile methods that money can buy. Those last four words name the culprits.