FDA document admits “Covid” PCR test was developed without isolated samples for test calibration, effectively admitting it’s testing something elseFri 10:17 pm Europe/London, 4 Feb 2022 2
- A document just released by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) openly admits that the infamous PCR test for the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) was developed not with actual samples, but rather with what appears to be genetic material from a common cold virus.
- In the FDA document, it is clearly stated that ordinary seasonal flu genetic material was used as the testing marker in the PCR test kits because the authorities knew that many people would test “positive” for it, thus allowing them to use these results to create the “Covid” narrative.
- There is no legitimate test out there that accurately identifies the presence of SARS-CoV
- “Since no quantified virus isolates of the 2019-nCoV were available for CDC use at the time the test was developed and this study conducted, assays designed for detection of the 2019-nCoV RNA were tested with characterized stocks of in vitro transcribed full length RNA (N gene; GenBank accession: MN908947.2) of known titer (RNA copies/µL) spiked into a diluent consisting of a suspension of human A549 cells and viral transport medium (VTM) to mimic clinical specimen.”
- The admission by the FDA that test results are “pooled” together to produce numbers that are inaccurate. The FDA is quite literally manufacturing data to support a false narrative.
- https://www.fda.gov/media/134922/download www.fda.gov http://www.fda.gov/ http://fda.gov/ http://www.fda.gov/ http://fda.gov/
Special Restored Republic via a GCR Report as of February 4, 2022
Dr Rima Laibow in 2009, then related to where we are now. Very good for anyone who slightly new to current events.
Thanks D’, posted.