In Part 1 & Part 2, I shared discoveries made by researchers at La Quinta Columna (see Orwell City’s translation) who found graphene oxide found in Covid “vaccines”, masks and Covid tests. Here is a quick summary, along with a recommended nutrition protocol for people who received the injections and need to neutralize the graphene oxide in the body.
Graphene Oxide (GO) discoveries:
- GO fibres are in plastic masks.
- GO fibres are on PCR test swabs.
- GO is in all Covid-19 vaccines.
- GO creates thromboses.
- GO causes blood clots.
- GO disrupts the immune system.
- GO can trigger a cytokine storm.
- GO toxicity can instigate pneumonia.
- GO creates a metallic taste in the mouth.
- GO causes inflammation of the mucous membranes.
- GO produces a loss in the sense of taste and smell.
- GO is magnetic (especially at the injection site.)
- GO blocks detoxification in the body by blocking glutathione.
- GO may be activated by 5G frequencies.
- GO was already included as an adjuvant in the flu shots in 2019.
- GO passes thru the blood-brain barrier.
So graphene oxide can act as a solo trigger for most COVID symptoms. This is not a VIRUS or spike protein, but a chemical warfare agent.
Nutrition Protocol To Deactivate Graphene Oxide (Urgent for all who were injected with the “Covid vaccine”)
This nutrition protocol is a compilation shared by experts, including David Wolfe.
- Quercetin: Quercetin works like HCQ. One of its mechanism of action is that it blocks the ‘virus’ (with spikes around it) from attaching. These two supplements will help with spike protein damage and apply to most organs of the body but not all.
- Ivermectin Alternatives: I’m not recommending Ivermectin – even though I know it is recommended everywhere else –because I’ve since learned this medication may present neurotoxicity long-term. Instead, check out these Ivermectin alternatives.
- Dandelion Leaf: Dandelion Leaf Extract blocks spike proteins from attaching to cell membrane.
- Chlorine Dioxide (CDS) or Miracle Mineral Supplement (MMS) Chlorine dioxide neutralizes and eliminates the spikes.
Between a blocker (HCQ, Quercetin, IVM, Dandelion, etc), and a neutralizer (CDS/MMS, Ozone, NAC), I prefer a neutralizer because it eliminates the spikes rather than merely blocking it. (I suggest) alternating this with NAC (in case there is Graphene Oxide transmission). I worry that the blocked spikes will continue to circulate and reach the brain and cause all sorts of mental illnesses (Dr. Malone, Bahkdi, Tenpenny, Mikovits).
Most people prefer Chlorine Dioxide (CDS) to de-magnetize the body and NAC along with fennel and star anise teas or white pine tea. You can buy the seeds and stock up as the FDA is trying to ban some herbs and seeds.
- Chlorine dioxide neutralizes the spikes.
- NAC or Glutathione neutralizes the GO, as well as spikes to some extent.
- For protection, I will alternate use of Chlorine dioxide and NAC. That is until I know more.
Summary of the Spike Protein and Graphene Oxide Detoxification Protocol via David Avocado Wolfe
This is the updated Nutrition protocol to protect those who’ve been injected with spike protein, graphene oxide and mRNA. The same protocol is also useful to protect those concerned with the spike protein and graphene oxide shedding coming off those who’ve been injected.
We now have evidence of the latest injections containing: mRNA, spike protein, graphene oxide, SM-102, and numerous other potentially toxic substances. Also, some – but not all – injections appear to be higher in graphene oxide and some appear to be saline placebos.
We also have evidence that this protocol works as we are compiling the testimonials of numerous people who were hospitalized or injured after injection and have recovered.
If you know someone who has been injected and requires help, please provide them with this Nutrition Protocol:
- Coated Silver (1-6 drops per day, depending on degree of exposure) (Coated silver blocks the sulfur-bearing protein on the spikes from entering the cell. Sulfur-rich amino acids on the spike protein interact with silver causing them to fold incorrectly).
- NAC (N-acetyl cysteine) (accelerates detoxification and is considered a producer of the super detoxifier glutathione in the body) Dosage: 1200-2400 mg per day on an empty stomach. NAC is recommended to detoxify graphene oxide and SM-102. NAC is tough to find after the FDA recently made it illegal to purchase over the counter in the USA.
- Zinc (30-80mg per day depending on immunological pressure)
- Vitamin D3* (10,000 IU’s per day)
- Lypospheric Vitamin C (30ml, twice daily)*
- Quercetin (500-1000 mg, twice daily)*
- Iodine* (dosage depends on brand, more is not better. Iodine is a product you have to start with small dosages and build up over time.
- PQQ* (20-40 mg per day)
Shikimate Main Sources:
- Fennel and/or Star Anise Tea: These are also an excellent source of shikimate or shikimic acid (which is known to neutralize the spike protein)
- C60 (1-3 droppersfull per day): One of the issues we are seeing with those who have been injected is disturbances in their energetic field (magnetism) and hot spots of inflammation. C60 is a rich-source of electrons and acts like a fire extinguisher to inflammation and simultaneously (because it bio-distributes throughout the body) drives a normalization of electron flow throughout the body. In this category, we offer two products, the traditional C60 product* is made by yours truly and the C60 SuperConcentrate* is made by a carbon scientist friend of mine and contains a higher concentration of electrons. C60 is recommended to neutralize spike protein, detoxify graphene oxide and SM-102.
- Charcoal (2-4 capsules a day): Charcoal is the pre-eminent detoxifier and when taken on an empty stomach, works its way down into the intestines and activates a blood purification process known as “interstitial dialysis”. Our Kohlbitr* product is the premier activated coconut charcoal in the world and we also now offer the more gentle birch charcoal.*
- Citrus fruit (especially blood oranges, due to their high hesperidin content — hesperidin is a chalcone like quercetin that deactivates spike protein)
- Peppermint (very high in hesperidin)
Superherbs to help disable spike protein:
- Schizandra Berry* (high in shikimate)
- Triphala formulations: In Sanskrit, the word Triphala means “three fruits”: a combination of Indian gooseberry (Emblica officinalis), black myrobalan (Terminalia chebula) and belleric myrobalan (Terminalia belerica). The terminalia fruits are rich in shikimate.
- St. John’s Wort (shikimate is found throughout the entire plant and in the flowers)
- Comfrey Leaf (rich in shikimate)