ER Editor: A German doctor, Dr. Barbel Gitala (spelling?) has done blood analyses or ‘smears’ of her vaccinated patients, as well as acquiring a vial of the Johnson and Johnson vaccine. Alarmed at what she saw in the smears, she discussed her findings with another medical colleague, Dr. Axel Bolland, and two lawyers. This was recorded in a video, which Dr. Jane Ruby discusses with Stew Peters below.
I’ve never seen anything like it. I’m afraid for my patients.
Here are some main points:
- The blood smears of these vaccinated patients shows that red blood cells (RBC) have acquired a positive charge (instead of a negative one, which allows blood cells to repel others and stay single) permitting them to ‘stack’ one upon the other. This is typical of blood cancer. They are called ‘rouleaux’ formations. So the injections are changing the electron charge to positive in the RBCs.
- There are also coiled pieces present with a metallic sheen. They do not absorb light as the RBC do.
- The doctors and lawyers in the video involving Dr. Gitala think it represents the beginning of thrombotic activity. The level of rouleaux formations in these blood samples is ‘severe’. We’re looking at severe RBC damage.
- From the Johnson and Johnson vaccine vial she obtained (it has a lot number and expiration date), samples show rigid structures/lines with tiny white dots in between. (see image right)
- Physicians in France have also taken blood smears showing identical formations in the blood. (See Dr. Philippe van Welbergen)
- The lawyers in Dr. Gitala’s group said there is a gross lack of informed consent.
- Ruby urges doctors to do the same for their vaccinated patients.
- Peters: It’s not a matter of ‘your choice’ because people simple don’t know what they’re choosing.
It appears to be a poisonous injection… People not coming forward are complicit