Is Prince Philip’s emergency heart surgery due to the accusations of killing Lady Di or new allegations from Meghan Markle?!Fri 12:22 pm +01:00, 5 Mar 2021 3
Defiant ITV releases first branded clip of Harry and Meghan’s Oprah interview as couple insist it WILL go ahead after CBS sells show to 64 countries despite backlash over ‘lack of respect’ for Prince Philip as he recovers from heart surgery in hospital
- ITV releases trailer at 4pm today ahead of two-hour Oprah show which is set to air next Monday from 9pm
- Buckingham Palace says at 1pm today that Commonwealth programme will be on BBC One on Sunday at 5pm
- Duchess of Sussex is seen in new clip sitting alone as she claims the Royal Family is ‘perpetuating falsehoods’
- She said that, despite the risk of ‘losing things’, she felt that ‘there is a lot that has been lost already’
- The clip, recorded several weeks ago, aired on the day Buckingham Palace announced a bullying inquiry
- Hours later it emerged that Harry’s grandfather Prince Philip, 99, has undergone heart surgery in hospital
By MARTIN ROBINSON and MARK DUELL FOR MAILONLINE
ITV has released its first branded clip of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex’s interview with Oprah Winfrey as the broadcaster vows to release the two-hour show despite Prince Philip’s ongoing health problems.
The channel released a trailer at 4pm today ahead of the two-hour show next Monday, which featured the same footage put out by CBS in the early hours of this morning – but this time with ITV’s branding in the corner.
The video clip from Meghan and Harry’s interview – which was filmed last month in California, and has been licensed by CBS owner ViacomCBS to be shown in 63 countries in addition to Britain and the US – saw the Duchess say she could not be expected to stay silent if the royal family played a part in ‘perpetuating falsehoods’ about her and Prince Harry.
ITV has faced furious backlash at its decision to push ahead with broadcasting the interview while Harry’s 99-year-old grandfather Prince Philip recovers from heart surgery in hospital – where he is set to remain ‘for a number of days’.
Today’s clip was in an updated press release – which had first been issued with words only at 12pm yesterday – with ITV confirming in a tweet today: ‘Oprah With Meghan and Harry broadcasts at 9pm on Monday, March 8 on ITV.’
The interview will first be shown by CBS in the US at 1am UK time on Sunday night. Meanwhile Buckingham Palace said at 1pm today that a special Commonwealth programme would be aired just hours beforehand on the BBC.
The Queen and the Royal Family have turned their attention to the global impact of the coronavirus pandemic for the show which will be on BBC One in the UK and globally on the BBC’s YouTube channel from 5pm on Sunday.
Meghan’s ramping up of the war of words with the palace came as:
- Buckingham Palace says it is ‘very concerned’ about claims Meghan mistreated staff and allegations some were forced out and others left ‘shaking’ and sobbing because of her alleged ’emotional cruelty and manipulation’
- A royal insider scotched hopes they could one day return for royal events such as Trooping the Colour, saying: ‘I can’t ever see those two back on the balcony’;
- New claims that Meghan ‘hissed’ at staff and reduced one aide to tears on a royal tour emerge;
- Lawyers for the Sussexes have vehemently denied they have bullied or mistreated staff;
- The Metropolitan Police says it will not open a criminal investigation into claims BBC journalist Martin Bashir conned Harry’s mother Princess Diana into the infamous 1995 Panorama interview;
ITV released a trailer at 4pm today ahead of the two-hour show next Monday, which featured the same footage released by CBS in the early hours of this morning – but this time with ITV’s branding in the corner (bottom right)
Continue reading at:
Is Prince Philip’s emergency heart surgery due to the accusations of killing Lady Di or new allegations from Meghan Markle?!
This is the ultimate non story. I feel it is covering up a much bigger story or stories. The fake assassination of Diana. Harry wanting to live near his mother in LA (Belair) would clearly need a big cover story. Read the Miles W Mathis analysis of the famous car crash in Paris. http://www.mileswmathis.com/diana.pdf
EXTRACT 1- According to the peculiar mainstream timeline, Diana allegedly
moved from Khan to Fayed in the same month. More indication of a fake. You don’t get over “Mr.
Wonderful” that fast. Which indicates Diana was probably still with Khan after the faked death, having
never split from him. So that is probably where we can place her in late 1997. Khan was living in
London at the time (working at London Chest Hospital), so it would appear that Diana never left
London— or didn’t go far. I am not saying she is still with him, since he remarried in 2006. But my
guess is that is where she was in late 1997. When they split and where she is now is anyone’s guess……
EXTRACT 2 – t let us return to Rees-Jones. His injuries also don’t match the story. We are told his face was
crushed, requiring total reconstruction using old photos as reference. 150 pieces of titanium were used
to hold the bones together. Nonetheless, his face never looked that bad, and was “nearly back to
normal with a year”. Really? Does this look like someone who has had his face completely rebuilt
Not to me. Here is what he looked like in his 20s:
Amazing that his face was crushed but his nose suffered no damage at all. His mouth suffered no
damage at all. His jaw was supposed to have required major reconstruction, but we see no sign of
damage. The only damage is slight, to his left eye. That could have been acquired before the crash,
during his time in the army.
Also curious that we have pictures of the passengers just before the crash:
But that’s just a continuation of the joke. The driver is making faces, and neither Diana nor Dodi can
be identified in any of them. Do you really think that was taken by paparazzi driving in front of them?
I say it is staged. Why? One, because I have never seen a windshield that clean. It is being shot
through by a bright flash, but we see not one speck of dust, not one bug splat, not one streak. Also,
look at the hood. The car is supposed to be a black Mercedes. It looks brownish to me. Here is one
from the same staged photo set:
EXTRACT 3 I found that at National Enquirer, sold as pictures just before the crash. Henri Paul, the driver, is
wearing the same clothes and the same glasses, and that is supposed to be Diana in the back. But
again, does that car look black to you? And look closely at Diana. What is blocking the view of her
face? It isn’t the rearview mirror or the seat. It looks like she is wearing a half-helmet. Why?
Also note that Rees-Jones makes sure to turn his head away to his left in every single photo in the set.
Why? Because that hides the fact that he already has a scar over there.
I have read that Philip left this planet a while ago and this is just a clone. Who would waste money doing an expensive operation on a 99-year old?
Announcing his death would make a fantastic distraction story. They are launching Royal distraction stories at an ever increasing rate to cover up ‘vaccine’ doubts. I would not be surprised if we see more such soon. If he left the planet I wonder which direction he took. Lucifer clearly his preference.