Back in 2011, Microsoft founder and pretend to be a doctor Bill Gates claimed the “anti-vaxxers” kill children. No, he really said it and you can see him say it below. He dismissed the link between autism and vaccines, despite evidence to the contrary and said that a man with a “financial interest” in a study that showed a link between vaccines and autism was untrustworthy and fraudulent. But who has actually engaged in the killing of children? Anti-vaxxers or Bill Gates and his vaccines?
- Bill Gates Demonizes Anti-Vaxxers: They Would “Let The Disease Continue To Kill People”
- Bill Gates Called Out For “Crimes Against Humanity’ & Attempted “Genocide” Via Vaccines By Italian MP (Video)
- Group Alleges Bill Gates Bribed House Of Representatives $10 Million For Speedy Passage Of Compulsory Vaccine Bill
- Is Bill Gates Profiting From The Outbreak? Or Is Something Far More Sinister Taking Place?
- Bill Gates Continues The Scam: Pushes “Immunity Passports” & Tech-Enabled Surveillance State
First, here’s Gates in an interview with Dr. Sanjay Gupta on CNN in 2011.
Here’s the relevant portion of the interview above.