Health Care Workers Refusing COVID-19 Vaccine; Hospitals Offering to Pay Staff to Take It
by Chris Menahan
– Earlier this week, Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine said he was “troubled” by the relatively low numbers of nursing home workers who have elected to take the vaccine, with DeWine stating that approximately 60% of nursing home staff declined the shot.
– Dr. Joseph Varon, chief of critical care at Houston’s United Memorial Medical Center, told NPR in December more than half of the nurses in his unit informed him they would not get the vaccine.
– Roughly 55 percent of surveyed New York Fire Department firefighters said they would not get the coronavirus vaccine, the Firefighters Association president said last month.
– The Los Angeles Times reported Thursday that hospital and public officials in Riverside, Calif., have been forced to figure out how best to allocate unused doses after an estimated 50% of frontline workers in the county refused the vaccine.
– Fewer than half of the hospital workers at St. Elizabeth Community Hospital in Tehama County, Calif., were willing to be vaccinated, and around 20% to 40% of L.A. County’s frontline workers have reportedly declined an opportunity to take the vaccine.
I guess Big Tech’s censorship of all dissenters wasn’t enough to convince people!
A nursing home in Pennsylvania is offering to pay workers $750 each to take the vaccines:
A hospital in Houston offered a “$500 Hope Bonus” to take the shots.
A company in Georgia offered “free breakfast at Waffle House”:
Read the full article at InformationLiberation.