Mancock’s Pants Ablaze! (Again)Sun 9:55 am Europe/London, 6 Dec 2020
AND PARLIAMENT ISN’T WEARING ANY
There’s no Smoke Without Fibs
by Steve Cook
Hatt Mancock just told the most scurrilous lies to the House and to the British people. If you read the article below, you will understand the enormity of the crime this scumbag has committed.
It is probably a measure of just how wet or treasonous our Parliament is that this pycho can disrespect the British people with the most calculating, bare-faced, irresponsible, reckless and deadly lies and not raise so much as a freakin’ eyebrow among the feckless poseurs that occupy the benches of Puppet Show Central
Clearly this criminal knows he can brazenly utter the most appallingly misleading and destructive untruths that could well put millions of lives at risk – and not even bother to hide very much the fact that he is lying – secure in the knowledge that there is nobody in the British establishment who cares enough to do a damn thing about it.
My dear old dad had a saying for such people, “All mouth and no trousers” (Trousers =pants for my American readers).
So Mancock’s are on fire and Parliament isn’t wearing any
If Manock’s magic potion starts killing people let us not forget who lied about it and who stood by and let him do it. These people will have the blood of UK citizens on their hands.
EXCLUSIVE: How Health Secretary Matt Hancock misled Parliament about the Pfizer “vaccine”
by John Ward
This is Matthew Hancock announcing the “milestone” of an MHRA approved “vaccine” to the House of Commons yesterday.
These are the key facts about the Pfizer-Biontech product’s assessment under Reg174 at the MRHA:
- This medicinal product does not have a UK marketing authorisation but has been given authorisation for temporary supply by the UK Department of Health and Social Care
- It has no approval at all for people aged under 16
- The administration of COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 should be postponed in individuals suffering from acute severe febrile illness
- No interaction or contraindication studies have been performed. In the absence of compatibility studies, this medicinal product must not be mixed with other medicinal products.
- COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 is not recommended during pregnancy. For women of childbearing age, pregnancy should be excluded before vaccination
- It is unknown whether COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 is excreted in human milk
- The effects of the vaccine on fertility are unknown
- Reporting suspected adverse reactions after authorisation of the medicinal product is important. It allows continued monitoring of the benefit/risk balance of the medicinal product. Healthcare professionals are asked to report any suspected adverse reactions via the Coronavirus Yellow Card reporting site https://coronavirus-yellowcard.mhra.gov.uk/
The MHRA was given just five days to study the mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2.