(e) Principal and additional campaign committees; designations, status of candidate, authorized committees, etc.(1) Each candidate for Federal office (other than the nominee for the office of Vice President) shall designate in writing a political committee in accordance with paragraph (3) to serve as the principal campaign committee of such candidate. Such designation shall be made no later than 15 days after becoming a candidate. A candidate may designate additional political committees in accordance with paragraph (3) to serve as authorized committees of such candidate. Such designation shall be in writing and filed with the principal campaign committee of such candidate in accordance with subsection (f)(1).
(2) Any candidate described in paragraph (1) who receives a contribution, or any loan for use in connection with the campaign of such candidate for election, or makes a disbursement in connection with such campaign, shall be considered, for purposes of this Act, as having received the contribution or loan, or as having made the disbursement, as the case may be, as an agent of the authorized committee or committees of such candidate.
Be that as it may, the American people are entitled to know that the so-called Democratic Party has been perpetrating a fraud upon the public, where their designated candidate, Joe Biden, appears to be in the stages of Parkinson’s Disease, including the loss of his cognitive abilities, where the anti-dementia medication he is taking has the unfortunate side effect of incontinence, such that he could not participate in a public debate with his opponent, Donald Trump, for 90 minutes without changing his adult diaper. For that reason, it appears, the DNC resorted to “Plan B”, which was to use an actor who strongly resembles Joe Biden in his place. This has been done without notice to the American people and clearly constitutes a form of campaign fraud upon the public, which I substantiate as follows:
I, James H. Fetzer, Ph.D., declare and state as follows:
- I have first-hand knowledge of the fact set forth hereinafter, or, at the least, based on the information stated herein, I have a good faith belief that the following is true and correct.
- I am 79 years old. My residence address is 800 Violet Lane, Oregon, WI 53575. My telephone number is (608) 835-2707 and my email address is email@example.com.
- I watched the Presidential debates, and have studied the photographs, audio recordings, and visual information regarding the debates involving President Donald Trump and former Vice-President Joe Biden, which occurred on 22 October 2020 at Belmont University, 1900 Belmont Avenue, in Nashville, Tennessee 37212.
- I am a former military office, who resigned his commission as a Captain, USMC, in 1966 to enter graduate school and earn a Ph.D. in the history and the philosophy of science, and a McKnight University Professor Emeritus of Philosophy on the Duluth Campus of the University of Minnesota, from which I retired in June 2006 after a 35-year career in higher education.
- I have reason to believe that the person who appeared to debate President Trump was not the real Joe Biden, but another person (aka a “body double”). Comparing original photographs, and reviewing the debates several times, I have noticed that Joe Biden has free ear lobes, not attached ears, like his body double; that Joe Biden has a smooth chin, not a cleft chin, like his body double; and that Joe Biden also has a wider cranium than his body double. Others, including myself, noticed that Joe Biden has blue eyes while his body double has brown. (See Exhibits A-F for photo comparisons.)
- Based upon the foregoing—and other indications of less significance, such as that Joe Biden ties his tie with a double Windsor, but his body double only a single Windsor–I believe that the person appearing during the Presidential debates as Joe Biden was, in fact, an impostor (a body double) and not the former Vice-President of the United States of America.
- If so, then I believe a great fraud has taken place over the nation’s airways to deceive the American people about the appearance, health and cognitive competence of the Democratic Party candidate for President of the United States; and that such inconsistencies may justify an investigation and/or certification of the former Vice-President’s appearance and attendance.
- As far as the voice, I would defer to the analysis done by the FBI regional office in Nashville, Tennessee; but I understand that voice morphing technology has advanced to the point that even a body double can project a voice that is indistinguishable from that of the impersonated party.
- I shall make myself available to discuss this matter at any time, and would encourage, recommend and implore the Federal Bureau of Investigation to conduct any other measurable analytics to ascertain and determine whether or not Joe Biden, the former Vice President of the United States, or an impostor (a body double) appeared in his stead at the first and second Presidential debates, held on 29 September 2020 and on 22 October 2020, respectively.
I declare under penalty of perjury of the laws of the State of Tennessee that, based on a good faith belief and information, the foregoing is correct and true.
Further Affiant Saith Not.
/s/ James H. Fetzer, Ph.D.
James H. Fetzer, Ph.D.
Executed this 29th day of October 2020, at Oregon, WI 53575.
EXHIBIT A: Joe Biden vs. Debate “Biden”
Joe Biden has pendant ear lobes, his double does not. Biden has a smoother chin, his double strongly dimpled. Biden has a wider cranium, his double a narrower. His double appears to be a more diminutive version.
EXHIBIT B: They have different colored eyes
James Woods was the first to observe that the double has brown eyes, while Biden’s eyes are blue.
EXHIBIT C: These differences are repeatedly manifest
Thousands upon thousands of additional examples are readily available on the internet via a search.
EXHIBIT D: Some photos leave no room for doubt
It turns out that ears cannot be surgically altered and are just as distinctive as fingerprints.
EXHIBIT E: Body language reinforces their difference
The body double and Jill stand apart, not close together, where she is not beaming but appears to be distressed and he is not smiling, which is one of Joe Biden’s distinctive behaviors
EXHIBIT F: Body language likewise leaves no doubt
With the double, she looks grim, he is not smiling, and they are remain physically separated. She is not reacting the same way because this is not her husband. It would be easy to find a huge number of photos on-line, because they are using the double a lot.