This is the story of Dr. Anthony Fauci and…
It’s creepy and it’s kooky, mysterious and spooky. It’s altogether ooky, The Fauci Family.
Above all, Dr. Anthony Fauci is a family man. It is a wonderful thing when you are in charge of potentially questionable research, and the person you are sleeping with (Dr. Christine Grady) is the one who signs off on the bioethics of your research. Score!!!
Dr. Fauci also believes in close ties, generosity and financial largess for his extended professional family. As a career government employee, he has forged intimate ties with GAVI, an organization that delivers vaccines.
Back in 2005, the Wall Street Journal noticed how Dr. Fauci embraced a number of biotech companies with newly bestowed NIH funding of $US1.7B, although he is not a venture capitalist.
Fauci is generous to a fault. Look at the gift he has bestowed upon the company (Moderna – a top contender for a Coronavirus vaccine) that has never put out a single product into the marketplace. Look at the gift to Fauci’s own co-workers, as noted by Mary Holland, General Counsel, Children’s Health Defense: “It’s completely correct to say that NIAID will reap a profit on the Moderna/NIAID vaccine. There are 6 NIAID scientists who work for Dr. Fauci, each of whom would get $150,000/year indefinitely as their reward. So that’s $900,000 to his subordinates every year in perpetuity.”
Did you know that his family even extends all the way to…Bill Gates…with a multi-million dollar relationship?
For genealogy lovers, this next article covers some of the family trees between Dr. Fauci and Bill Gates. Isn’t it interesting that Bill Gates is connected to the same ‘FAUCI FAMILY’ members?
We all know that it is not what you know, it is W.H.O. you know.
The China Syndrome* = Dr. Fauci’s international family
*(The China Syndrome, a 1979 American movie that tells the story of safety cover-ups at a nuclear power plant).
(Insert Fauci Wuhan meme here)
Dr. Fauci clearly goes all the way for his Chinese family, crossing international borders and perhaps legal boundaries. Despite the fact that we nixed the Coronavirus gain of function research in the U.S., Dr. Fauci was the one who funded the Wuhan bat virus work and kept it going.
Sometimes, families become dysfunctional. Fortunately, NIH (Fauci’s employer) is rooting out scientists who are misbehaving with Fauci’s Chinese family. Do you wonder if there is a connection?
More Fauci Family Ties – How Fauci Fits in the Gates Plan
Fauci be unfamiliar with SARS-CoV-2?
How is that possible? For a half-century, his career focused on infectious diseases and the pursuit of vaccines to prevent them. More specifically, why doesn’t Fauci know more – a lot more – about this particular outbreak?
- He predicted it.
- He funded research into Bat-SARs viruses.
- He was involved in the 2003 SARS outbreak. Ditto the MERS epidemic in the Middle-East in 2012.
- He sat at the decision-making table on how to “plan and prepare” for coronavirus. He was there for the 2014 Ebola epidemic in West Africa.
- And in 2016, he famously shilled the Zika threat in a nauseating roadshow with then CDC Director Tom Frieden, of #MeToo fame, that ran from March to the November Sunday before the presidential election. That evening, 60 Minutes featured Fauci and Frieden pitching the fear of a Zika pandemic. At the same time, the CDC director showed the CBS journalists a tour of a pandemic preparedness warehouse in case the “big one” hit.
We’re six months into this pandemic and we have only witnessed gross incompetence by the CDC, corruption with coronavirus data and testing, and a deliberate effort to ban all natural remedies that would boost people’s immune systems, such as exercise, high dose vitamin C, oxygen therapies such as HBOT and ozone, vitamin D and sunshine and more. Isn’t that what the CDC, Fauci and Bill Gates have been trying to sell with vaccines?
Never doubt that Dr. Fauci comes as a politically machined scientist who protects U.S. health agencies over the well-being of the American people and even over the office of the president. Be not deceived: There is no one more informed about coronavirus and epidemics than Dr. Anthony Fauci. He even states as much with a smug know-it-all smirk.
The Global Preparedness Monitoring Board
The GPMB board of directors is a Who’s Who of international socialist politicians and leaders. The former prime minister of Norway, Dr. Gro Harlem Brundtland of Agenda 21 fame, is co-chair alongside many players responsible for the current global catastrophe.
Three of the six GPMB board members include Dr. Anthony Fauci; Dr. Chris Elias, president of the Global Development Program at the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation; and Dr. George Fu Gao, the director-general at the Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention. Dr. Gao is a member of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP).
Given just those three board members, many questions arise:
- Should the United States be sharing virus intelligence with the CCP while in the middle of a new economic cold war?
- Should we be collaborating with a communist-led country that has trampled human rights, has broken its 50-year treaty with Hong Kong three decades early and has updated its 1999 “Unrestricted Warfare” doctrine, in which riots, pandemics, and economic warfare are fair game?
- Has the U.S. offshored its national security policymaking regarding biothreats and foreign powers to organizations such as the Gates Foundation?
- What is a director of any U.S. health agency sitting on a global pandemic planning board at the World Health Organization?
- Why is Dr. Fauci allowed to share state, perhaps classified, information with an executive at the Gates Foundation and the director of the Chinese CDC?
Two other sticky issues are known facts: Fauci was part of the leadership council to the Gates Foundation, from 2003–2010 and he provided funding to the Wuhan Lab for “gain-of-function” research and development last decade.
What we don’t know is what did Fauci knows, and when.
Since board members at a company, non-profit, NGO, or government agency would be aware of the contents of their entity’s annual report, it’s safe to say that Dr. Fauci knew about the UN’s deliberate release of a “lethal respiratory pathogen.
The next question becomes: Did the WHO-GPMB already participate in the live virus release? If so, would Dr. Fauci be exposed to liability? And was he involved in the planning stages of a pathogen release leading to COVID19?
Three salient facts are clear about Fauci and the WHO’s involvement with COVID19:
- Dr. Anthony Fauci sat on the board of GPMB.
- He was knowledgeable of the contents of its first annual report, “A World at Risk.”
- The UN-WHO planned to release a live pathogen for a drill and participated in Event 201 simulation exercise, along with China’s Dr. Gao, Rear Admiral Stephen Redd of the CDC, among other international preparedness experts.
A full probe into the COVID-19 outbreak must be ordered immediately by the Trump Administration. It must include an in-depth look into the WHO’s GPMB. It must interview Dr. Elias from the Gates Foundation. It must learn what information Dr. Fauci shared or gave to the CCP beyond grant money for virus research. The investigation must also determine whether the UN and WHO’s new pandemic spearpoint in the GPMB plans to release another virus—for a second outbreak—this fall as its annual report states on pages 10 and 39.
When these answers and more information into the planning of this pandemic can be ascertained, we will know whether Anthony Fauci is a Nostradamus junior or a science fraud, and much worse.