My son aged eight went to school this week and is complaining about not being able to touch his friends at school. Playing two metre tag isn’t quite the same as the real thing, he says. There is no medical reason why children should socially distance. Almost none have had any COVID at all – let alone epidemic or pandemic numbers. So what’s going on? Post from Dr Mercola
- According to some, social distancing is part of “the new normal.” Alas, there’s plenty of evidence to suggest social distancing and lockdowns will not be necessary at all, and were probably a bad idea in the first place
- The rate of SARS-CoV-2 mortality never experienced exponential growth, as was predicted, which suggests a majority of people may have had some sort of prior resistance to the virus
- Statistical data reveals a mathematical pattern that has stayed consistent regardless of the interventions implemented. After two weeks of exponential growth, the growth curve quickly becomes sub-exponential
- Evidence for resistance to SARS-CoV-2 is emerging. One recent study found 40% to 60% of people who had not been exposed to SARS-CoV-2 still had resistance to the virus on the T-cell level. According to the authors, this suggests there’s cross-reactive T cell recognition between circulating ‘common cold’ coronaviruses and SARS-CoV-2
- One statistician believes the ratio of people that are not susceptible to COVID-19 could be as high as 80%. Once sensible behaviors such as staying home when sick are entered into this model, any potential benefit of lockdown efforts vanish altogether
- According to some, Bill Gates prominently among them, social distancing is part of “the new normal.” Alas, there’s plenty of evidence to suggest social distancing and lockdowns will not be necessary at all, and were probably a bad idea in the first place.According to Nobel-prize-winning scientist Michael Levitt,1 the rate of SARS-CoV-2 mortality never experienced exponential growth, as was predicted, which suggests a majority of people may have had some sort of prior resistance or immunity.Levitt, a professor of structural biology at the Stanford School of Medicine, received the Nobel Prize in 2013 for his development of multiscale models for complex chemical systems.
No Exponential Growth in Mortality
Statistical data, he points out, reveal a mathematical pattern that has stayed consistent regardless of the interventions implemented. As reported by Freddie Sayers in the video above:
“After around a two-week exponential growth of cases (and, subsequently, deaths) some kind of break kicks in, and growth starts slowing down. The curve quickly becomes ‘sub-exponential.’ This may seem like a technical distinction, but its implications are profound.
The ‘unmitigated’ scenarios modelled by (among others) Imperial College, and which tilted governments across the world into drastic action, relied on a presumption of continued exponential growth — that with a consistent R number of significantly above 1 and a consistent death rate, very quickly the majority of the population would be infected and huge numbers of deaths would be recorded.
But Professor Levitt’s point is that that hasn’t actually happened anywhere, even in countries that have been relatively lax in their responses …
He believes that both some degree of prior immunity and large numbers of asymptomatic cases are important factors … He describes indiscriminate lockdown measures as ‘a huge mistake,’ and advocates a ‘smart lockdown’ policy, focused on … protecting elderly people.”
Quarantining the Healthy Was Unnecessary
Now, evidence for prior resistance to SARS-CoV-2 is emerging, adding support to Levitt’s suspicions that the lack of exponential mortality growth may be due to the fact that a majority simply aren’t (and weren’t) susceptible to the disease in the first place.
Why did U.S. public health officials persuade lawmakers to almost immediately shutter businesses and issue stay-at-home orders for most of our population rather than implementing traditional disease control measures that identify, quarantine and treat the sick? Remember, quarantining is normally reserved for those infected, not for the healthy.
This is a question that deserves an answer. We’re unlikely to get it, however, because the answer would likely reveal that this pandemic has been yet another massive fraud to enrich multinational corporations at the expense of just about everything and everyone else. And, if it weren’t for the captured mainstream media, it would never have worked.
At this point, we can clearly see that an all-encompassing global totalitarian plan had been quietly put together, piece by piece, behind the scenes, only to be put into action once a pandemic — real or imagined — emerged. A key player in the coordination of this plan has been Bill Gates, who stands to profit in any number of ways, both from vaccines and technological rollouts.
As noted by investigative journalist James Corbett in his four-part Corbett Report on Gates,5 “every aspect of the current coronavirus pandemic involves organizations, groups and individuals with direct ties to Gates funding.”