by Miles W Mathis.
I am not going to spend much time on this one, but if you intuited it was fake, you are of course correct. Here are the red flags I haven’t seen anyone else hit.
- 1) Santa Fe, Texas, is about 20 miles SSE of downtown Houston. What most people won’t know is that Ellington Military Airport is about 15 miles SSE of downtown Houston, putting it within spitting distance of this fake event. That is why the location was chosen. We just saw a similar thing in Austin/Pflugerville, TX, two months ago, when I showed you a small airport just happened to be a couple of miles away from that event as well. This makes it very convenient for the federal agents and crisis actors who have to be flown in for these events. The same can be said for the Sutherland Springs, TX, event, which happened about three months earlier. That town is about 25 miles ESE of San Antonio. San Antonio just happens to be the premier military town in Texas, being the site of Joint Base San Antonio—also called Military City USA. There are six separate bases around San Antonio, including Lackland AFB, Randolph AFB, Fort Sam Houston, Camp Bullis, Brooks City Base, and Martindale AAF. Randolph and Martindale are both on the east side of San Antonio, only about 25 miles from Sutherland Springs. So that’s why that location was chosen.
- 2) The shooter has been named as Dimitrios Pagourtzis, 17. His father is given as Antonios Pagourtzis, 63. Isn’t that a bit old to be the father of a 17 year old? In some areas of South Texas or Greece, Antonios could be the great-grandfather of Dimitrios. There are several pics of Antonios online, but he doesn’t look 63 to me.
- 3) Pagourtzis was on the football team and was written up in the local papers. But he is also being sold as a loner and a trenchcoat goth. Can it be both? Witnesses interviewed (including his father) are telling us Pagourtzis was bullied by the football coaches, and was mad on that account. So then why didn’t Pagourtzis shoot up the locker room and kill some coaches? Instead he allegedly shot up the art room. Why would a football player shoot up the art room? In other stories, we are told he was very careful about his targets, hitting people he hated and leaving people he liked. So he killed two 63-year-old female teachers? Do you think they were football coaches? And we seem to have a lot of 63-year-olds in this event. Are they borrowing names from the recently deceased lists again?
- 4) One of the alleged victims was pretty student Shana Fisher. Any relation to actress Carrie Fisher? I ask because her stories also make no sense. Her father is saying she was threatened by Pagourtzis for weeks before, and that he threatened to kill her. She allegedly predicted her own death, telling her friends she thought she was going to die. Curious then, isn’t it, that no one reported these death threats to the police? Police are reporting they had no prior warnings, as usual, and that there were no red flags on Pagourtzis. Which sort of conflicts with death threats to fellow students. It also conflicts with the many reports we are getting of social media pages from weeks before where Pagourtzis is posting pictures of weapons, Nazi regalia, black trenchcoats, and “born to kill” T-shirts. Those aren’t considered red flags? That is why social media was invented: so that law enforcement and Intel could monitor citizens. But Pagourtzis
just slipped through the net, eh?
- 5) Study the picture of alleged victim Angelique Ramirez. It doesnt even look real. It lookscomputer generated, like those disturbing images you sometimes see on pornsites.
- 6) Pagourtzis allegedly used his father’s shotgun and pistol, so why hasn’t the father been arrested for failure to lock up his guns? Texas has a law called “negligent storage”, by which the father should be charged with a class A misdemeanor. Probably because the father works for the military. Intelius tells us Antonios Pagourtzis works or worked for North American Marine Industries, which is curious since that company is listed as residing in Lampe, Missouri. Among the many locations listed for Pagourtzis, that is not one of them. All of his locations are in Texas. Other mainstream sources report Pagourtzis actually owns the company, which is even stranger. Why would a guy in South Texas own a ship repair company in Missouri? My guess is “North American Marine” is a clue. I would say Antonios is probably a Marine, which is why he was assigned to front this event. Or North American Marine could just be another Intel front. One of thousands.
- 7) A white pages search on the surname Pagourtzis brings up only two families nationwide. We have the extended family near Houston, and then Angel and Basile Pagourtzis in Los Angeles (Tujunga). Is it just a coincidence that Angel is listed at IMDB? He works in the camera department for Dream Corps LLC. For those who don’t know, that is a current TV show airing on Adult Swim (Cartoon Network). It is about a psychotherpeutic facility where dreams are recorded. One of its producers is Brian Owen. Another producer is John Krasinski, the actor who appeared in the Pentagon propaganda film 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi. Hollywood and film connections would be helpful in running media hoaxes, wouldn’t it? Angel’s father (I assume) is Basile Pagourtzis, who worked for 17 years as Production Manager for Automatic Data Processing (ADP). It has 56,000 employees and annual revenues of $12 billion. It is the largest provider of human resource services in the world. Hmmm. Would crisis actors fall under human resource services? They would, wouldn’t they?
- 8) The shooting allegedly started at 7:40am, after 1st period had started. I went to highschool in Texas, and that is before school even starts. First period generally starts at 8:20-8:30, so these kids were at school roughly an hour too early. The art rooms at Santa Fe highschool are separated from the rest of the classrooms, so this event could have easily been run without the rest of the students even being aware of it except by later reportage. And that is why the shooting allegedly happened in the art room. And that may be why that one blonde girl who led the crying for this one looks so real. She may have really thought it was real. Either that or she is the best actress they have found. I lean heavily to the former. I would like to see her reaction years from now when she finally figures out it was fake. Do you think they will televise that?
- 9) According to eyewitness testimony (a male student in the next classroom), Pagourtzis had a
sawed-off shotgun. That conflicts with the mainstream story, where the shotgun is not sawed-
- 10) Four of Pagourtzis’ alleged victims are 14 or 15, which means they were two grades below him.Why would he target these freshmen? Do you think a 17-year-old football player was being bullied by freshmen girls? He also targeted an exchange student, Sabika Sheikh. Why would he target a female exchange student from Pakistan? Do you think she was bullying him? Are these the sort of people you would have targeted in highschool? Obviously, the name Sheikh was chosen for this event to blackwash Muslims. They want you to think Muslim girls are causing trouble in suburban Houston, feuding with immigrant Greeks or something.
- 11) Strange that the victim Cynthia Tisdale, 63, has a blank “has worked at” section at Intelius. According to the big government computers, this 63-year-old public school teacher has never worked anywhere. This despite supposedly holding down multiple jobs to support her ailing husband. Strange, isn’t it, that these computers know everything about you and me, but nothing about old Cynthia? Same for teacher Ann Perkins, who has never worked anywhere according to Intelius. They know where she went to high school back in the 1960s, but they have no work information on her? Working as a teacher at a public school should be some of the easiest information for a computer to gather, shouldn’t it?
- 12) We are told that Pagourtzis was with classmates at a waterpark the day before, acting funny and friendly. Really? Not only does that make no sense, the dates don’t work. The day before would have been a Thursday, and highschool kids don’t normally go to waterparks after school when they have school the next day. They go on weekends. Why? Because waterparks are kind of expensive, and they charge by the day, not the hour. For instance, nearby Schlitterbahn Galveston is $51.00 with an online discount. More at the gate. So you don’t want to have to drive there after school, arriving at 4:30, when you only have a couple of hours to play. This is just one more indication the scriptwriters at Langley or wherever don’t have a clue how the real world works. They just say whatever they want, knowing the audience won’t question any of it.
- 13) Pagourtzis allegedly had many pins on his trenchcoat, including a swastika, hammer and sickle, rising sun, Baphomet, and Cthulu. Really? So this 17-year-old football player was both a Nazi and a Communist? He was also a protege of the Knights Templar, worshipping Baphomet? How many highschool football players do you think have heard of Baphomet? And Cthulu? Pagourtzis was also a disciple of H. P. Lovecraft? I mean what are the odds? What are the effing odds that this 17-year-old murderous idgit would know about Baphomet and Cthulu? But let’s ask ourselves who does know about such things. . . the writers at Intel. They would know about Cthulu, since they invented him.
- 14) Also curious is that although Geni.com has an ancestry posted of Texas Governor Greg Abbott (former lawyer and judge), it is pretty thoroughly scrubbed. On his paternal side, the line ends with his father. On his mother’s side (Jacks), one line ends at his grandparents, and the other line ends at great-grandparents. No other genealogy sites list Gov. Abbott. However, we know from previous research that the Abbotts are one of the top families. Charles Abbott was Lord Chief Justice of England in 1818 and he later became a Baron. I showed in my paper on Steve Martin that the Smothers Brothers were Abbotts on the maternal side. The Abbotts go way back, being involved in the Andover Witch Trials of 1692 (same year as Salem). So the Abbotts have been at it a long time, pulling these cons. In England, they are closely related to the Spencer-Churchills, Palmers, Hamiltons and Stuarts. The 3rd Baron, Charles Abbott, was the son of a Stuart. Through the Stuarts, they are closely related to the Stuart-Houstons, and thereby to. . . Hitler. These Abbotts were deeply involved in the East India Company, including many high-ranking generals in the 19th c. As far as Texas goes, the Abbotts were heads of the King Ranch. See Abbott Reynal, head of King Ranch Argentina. He was named for his mother. He worked closely with Bob Kleberg of King Ranch Texas. His descendant, also named Abbott
Reynal, is now General Manager of Aerolineas Argentina. These Reynals are now linked by marriage to the Whitneys. Also worth remembering is Austin Abbott, who was government counsel in the trial of Charles Guiteau for the assassination of President Garfield. Like all the other Presidential assassinations, that one was faked. Guiteau was a Huguenot (read crypto- Jewish) spook involved with the Utopian community at Oneida, and Garfield’s run was just an excuse to get the corrupt and unelectable Chester A. Arthur into the Presidency. Garfield was electable where Arthur was not,* so they simply faked Garfield’s assassination soon after his election, elevating Arthur. Also remember Benjamin Vaughan Abbott, who drew up the New York Penal Code. His middle name may link him to David Vaughan Icke. This B.V. Abbott was a direct descendant of the Massachusetts Abbotts, related also to the Cabots, Rices, Phelps, and Ingalls. Also remember Burton Abbott, supposedly given the death penalty for the murder of a young girl in Berkeley in 1955. Of course that was also faked, for the same reason as all the rest. In 2014 the ID network promoted this story as real in its series “A Crime to Remember”. This was a precursor to the current Netflix series on serial killers, promoting the same kind of old fake stories. Also Wallace Calvin Abbott, who founded Abbott Pharmaceuticals. Do you want to guess what Gov. Greg Abbott’s father’s name is? Calvin Abbott. So this is where Gov. Greg Abbott probably comes from, explaining why his paternal line is scrubbed, and why he is involved in several current hoaxes.
And again, the reason they are running these fake shootings is threefold:
- 1) They are preparing the public for the installing of body scanners at all public places, includingall schools, sporting and entertainment events, casinos, and—very soon—grocery stores. I predict that soon after the body scanners are installed in schools, we will see a spate of fake grocery store shootings. As proof of the first part of that, note that Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick immediately went on TV and said that schools “have too many entrances and exits”. Obviously, he wants to limit the entrances, so that he can place body scanners there. But ask yourself if that makes sense from the point of view of fire safety. Do you want to block off most exits?
- 2) This is part of the longrunning [and partially declassified] Operations Chaos and Cointelpro, by which the public is kept in a constant state of fear. This fear has many benefits for the governors, including the swelling of Intel, military, police forces and jails. This fear also keeps gun sales astronomically high. Some tell you these events are run to promote gun control, but that is misdirection. Have you seen any meaningful gun control lately? No, any real gun control would cut into their sales, so you won’t see it. The governors know they don’t need to do anything about gun control, since these events are faked. The governors know that because they are faking them. This fear also keeps sales of many others products brisk, since frightened and divided people spend far more money on compensating products than social and happy people. Social and happy people can entertain themselves, with sex, conversation, and simple inexpensive games. But divided and frightened people require a slew of new drugs, potions, porn, media, cosmetics, and surgery to get them through the day.
3) The New Yorker has already posted a piece on the “Ordinary Terrorist”. Here is the subtitle: The notion of a regular person committing horrifc acts of violence, such as the Santa Fe High School shooting, for petty human reasons is terrifying in itself. Surely you can see through that. More fear creation. Everyone is a potential terrorist. Don’t just be afraid of really bad guys, be afraid of everyone. Be very afraid of the boy next door who mows your lawn or sits your cats. And—especially—be afraid of men and boys. This is an important part of the project to split the sexes. Make women terrified of all men and boys. Joined to the Men-are-Pigs project also now in high gear—where every famous man is allegedly groping or raping all the women
around him—these two projects are incredibly powerful. But only if you believe them.
Governor Abbott called for a moment of silence from all Texans on May 21, in honor of the victims, first responders, and other crisis actors. I am a Texan, so on that day, at precisely 10am, I let out a blistering Bronx cheer. If you are ever at an event where someone calls for a moment of silence for one of these hoaxes, I encourage to say no and noisily leave the room and don’t come back. I have done it and so can you.
*Although his term was almost 4 years, Arthur was never elected. He was unelectable due to his reputation as part of the New York political machine. He had been fired by Hayes from his position as Collector of the Port of New York in 1878 for cronyism and graft. As Alexander McClure had said, “No man ever entered the Presidency so widely and profoundly distrusted as Chester Alan Arthur”. But no historian has ever thought to connect that to the suspicious Garfield assassination. I may cover that in more detail later.