One thing no one ever wants to hear is: “You’ve got cancer.”
In 1974, when I published the first edition of my book, World without Cancer,
… one in every four American was destined to hear those words. Today, it is one in every two. Statistically, you now have a 50/50 chance of contracting cancer.
But notice I said “statistically”. That means it’s an average – with variations on each side. Some people are almost 100% certain to hear those words, but others – because of lifestyle, environment, and diet – are almost certain to never hear them. And, if they do, they have access to non-traditional therapies that have a strong record of success.
Most people are unaware that there are treatments
that offer realistic hope … and healing … and recovery.
My friends at The Truth About Cancer are working every day to provide information about successful, non-traditional cancer therapies (and preventions), and they’re about to present all of it, free, to anyone who wants it.
At a live event next week, Ty Bollinger and his team are putting on stage top experts in non-traditional treatments for cancer who will share their discoveries and breakthroughs. The list is a Who’s Who of natural healing:
• Dr. Patrick Quillin – Beating Cancer with Nutrition
• Dr. Joseph Mercola – Ketogenic Diet and Cancer
• Dr. Robert Scott Bell – Gut Health, the Microbiome, and Cancer
• Dr. Rashid Buttar -The Cancer Conflict: Resolving the 5th Toxicity
• Dr. Tony Jimenez – Treating Cancer with Sound and Light
• I will be there to speak on The Politics of Cancer
• Mike Adams – The importance of “ORGANIC”
• Del Bigtree – Freedom of Choice in Medicine
• Chris Wark – How “Chris Beat Cancer”
• Plus many more speakers
This event literally could save your life – or the life of someone close to you. You are invited to watch it LIVE and FREE from the comfort of your home.
Get all the details here:
G. Edward Griffin
P.S. We all hold the ultimate responsibility for our own health.
These experts may have the healing answers you’ve been looking for!
Starts October 5th.
Here’s how to watch the event – 100% free – online:
~~ G. Edward Griffin