Russian spokesperson Maria Zakharova opposite White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer.
21st Century Wire says…
It’s still unclear why last week the US would blatantly telegraph its position on a ‘imminent chemical attack by the Assad regime’ yet to take place in Syria, but one thing is certain – the announcement from Washington was absolutely tactical. Could US operatives be that deficient as to mount a false flag event after they had already advertised their agenda in advance?
According to Sputnik News, over the weekend Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova warned that, “Indeed, there is new intel.”
“We believe that this staging, this provocation is being prepared.”
By this statement, one may conclude the following:
Russian Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman Maria Zakharova has called America’s bluff in naming two possible locations in northwest Idlib Governorate where a possible chemical weapons false flag attack could occur. She named Saraqib and Ariha as two probable locations where terrorists could stage a false flag attack. Idlib is one of the few places west of the Euphrates where terrorists still occupy and control a considerable amount of Syrian territory. (Source: Astute News)
Now it seems that Zakharova was correct. According to recent reports, the US-led Coalition has begun orchestrating a renewed campaign of false flags and media propaganda, this time in terrorist-held Eastern Ghouta – the very same scene as the August 2013 ‘Sarin Attack’ hoax which the US and UK tried to use as a pretext for declaring war on Syria at the time.
More from RT…
A propaganda campaign to blame Syria’s government for alleged use of chemical weapons has begun, Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova has warned, adding that the effort is expected to be massive and include “many fakes.”
“As we warned a few days ago, a media propaganda campaign on the ‘use of chemical weapons by Damascus’ has begun,” Zakharova wrote on Facebook.
Zakharova’s post was accompanied by a screenshot from a video being shared on social media allegedly showing a hospital in eastern Ghouta. The speaker in the video claims the people he is filming have been affected by “chlorine gas used by the regime.”
“There will be more of such videos, and they will be of different quality – either low-grade, like this one or of Hollywood level. There will be many fakes, the planned campaign is a massive one,” the Foreign Ministry spokeswoman said.
On Saturday, a Syrian rebel group accused government forces of using chlorine gas against its fighters east of Damascus.
A Reuters report cited a militant group called Failaq al-Rahman which alleged that more than 30 people had “suffered suffocation as a result of the attack in Ain Tarma in the eastern Ghouta region.”
The Syrian army command denied the allegations in a statement run by state media saying that the army “has not used any chemical weapons in the past, and will not use them at any time.”
Syria also dismissed a report from the UN’s Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) on a chemical incident in the town of Idlib in April as one-sided, lacking evidence, and aimed at encouraging terrorists, as they are being defeated in many parts of Syria.
An OPCW report therefore “comes up with a fabricated and contrived narrative that has no credibility and cannot be accepted in any manner, because it is removed from logic and is concocted by a twisted imagination that only thinks about weaving conspiracies,” the Syrian Foreign Ministry’s Saturday statement said, as cited by Syria’s state SANA news agency.
Russian OPCW representative Alexander Shulgin has said the report is based on “questionable evidence.”
“The conclusions of this report are based on questionable data provided primarily by all kinds of the Syrian armed opposition groups and NGOs, including the infamous White Helmets,” he told RT…
JULY 4, 2017 BY 3 COMMENTS