Washington (CNN)The Senate intelligence committee will host acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe for what would have otherwise been a fairly ordinary hearing Thursday — before President Donald Trump fired FBI Director James Comey amid a firestorm of questions about the Russia investigations.
1. Will senators consider McCabe a credible director?
2. Will McCabe’s oversight of the FBI end up being a moot point?
3. Is the White House looking for a strong presence in public?
4. Will Senate investigators be confident that McCabe or any Trump nominee will help them?
5. Comey’s been invited back to the Senate, so how about Sessions and Rosenstein?
submitted 10 hours ago by MyKillK