by Michael Forrester,
Nine distinct personality types make humanity very special, not only in their interactions with each other, but within themselves. Synchronicity ties them all together in a beautiful system that makes everything work. No human being is ever represented by just one of these personality types, but rather a mixture of several. And while the western mindset focuses on happy moments as the ideal, it is unaware that each piece of the puzzle, each with its flaws, is integral in the spiritual evolution of humanity. Everything is shifting and changing so quickly and each of these segments is playing a critical role in human consciousness.
9 Personality Types – Do You See Yourself?
1) THE INITIATOR
Regardless of the initiative, these are the doers of our world. Being the number of ‘new’ in which all manifestation begins, they symbolize the principle of beginning or initiation through purity of purpose. It is the energy that begins all actions and leads the way in new directions. Without them, we would have a lot of trouble getting things done because when nobody else wants to do it, they step up and get it done with courage, originality and decisiveness. Their drive makes them magnificent manifestors and they require the support to keep them going. They do not tolerate laziness from the people within their circles, and they don’t like to ask for help from others. The Initiator is somebody we all depend on for monumental achievements because they are masters at self-sufficiency, invention, focus and rationality.
- Creators and primal force of consciousness and grand movements.
- Do not see an end to their journey and goals (retirement does not exist)
- The most powerful Initiators are those who awaken to their purpose to serve rather than rule (because they also make great rulers).
- Always at the forefront of directing and leading others.
- Trust in their own ability to separate right from wrong regardless of what they are told.
- Often mentally stronger than most other people.
- Live and breathe what they think they need to do and nothing will stop them from doing it.
- Generally optimistic people who have a great deal of inner strength and are often a source of inspiration to others.
- Self-motivated, striving for progress, with ambitious will, power and positivity.
- Pioneers with leadership qualities that attract many followers.
- Have an initiative, instinct and intuition that makes it all self-perpetuating.
2) THE HEALER
Since the Initiators often drive themselves into physical illness through their constant drive to keep moving forward, the healers are necessary to help bring balance back to their physical health. It is a feminine energy that dominates the healer, but many men exhibit very strong healing energies. They symbolize the principle of coming together with another, positive/negative, male/female, day/night, black/white, yin/yang. They unite like-minds, and like-ideals. Above all, life must have meaning for Healers. Their intuitive sense is very strong and among the strongest of all personality types. They reflect a quiet power in the natural flow of judgement, and the need for planning and communication to do what is best for our souls. A healer’s strength and power is resilient and lasting and are some of the greatest powers hiding behind the throne. Some of the greatest men and women to ever walk the Earth (especially Initiators) had a healer as their partner or confidant by their side. They are extremely effective at bringing peace, harmony and balance to many different experiences, and they do it with tolerance, patience, co-operation and sensitivity — particularly to the needs of others. They are more likely to suffer in silence if they cannot get people within their close relationships to understand what the problem is between them.
- Skilled mediators exemplifying very high levels of compassion and empathy.
- Their intuitive prowess is the highest of all personality types.
- Eternally optimistic that the world is going to get better and that everyone will live in peace and harmony.
- Cooperate well with others in order to maintain harmony in their own lives.
- Avoid conflict and confrontation and instead see the big picture.
- Tend to be selfless and focused on the greater good.
- Concerned about seeing that everyone has the opportunity to develop their full potential.
- Want to be accepted for who they are and strive to maintain a job where that may be expressed.
- Promote personal growth of themselves and others.
- Exceptional nurturers and will always ensure that children are raised in a warm and loving environment, even at the expense of their own comfort.
3) THE CATALYST
The Catalysts of the world have the unique gift of changing people and circumstances with consistency and creativity at all times. They are the meditators of the planet who allow others to tap into their energy. It is a vibrational state that is very stable throughout human consciousness and not necessarily of the stereotypical meditator with closed eyes in lotus position. The meditators may be one who can achieve the same energy while dancing, painting, crafting or using any artistry skill that enables them to achieve the vibration. When Initiators and Healers become frustrated, they look to the Catalysts for assistance on a quantum level. None of them may understand what they are doing for the other, but whatever comes the way of the Catalysts, becomes more peaceful because of them. When the Initiators and Healers unite, they often need the synthesis of the Catalyst to put all that energy into effective action. Those who exhibit Catalyst energy are enlivening, youthful and enthusiastic with their talents spread through communications of all kinds. They are masters are harmonizing energies with their emotions. Their energy does not work well with structure, plans or routines because of their ability to move out of linear thought. Catalysts are capable of very deep love, intuition and even psychic gifts and emotions, and this needs to be admired and loved by others.
- Carry the strong seed programming as ascended masters.
- Can help anybody find peace, clarity, and love within.
- Able to cope with life’s ups and downs and will not be disheartened for long by any setbacks.
- Many are truly gifted musicians, writers, dancers, and public speakers.
- Broad-minded thinking, synthesis and triad.
- Enthusiasm, youthfulness and enlivenment.
- Great communicators and often have a brilliant command of language.
- Feel the need to inspire and beautify the world with their natural capabilities to take anything they have and create something beautiful from it.
- Encourage rather than discourage and always find solutions rather than problems.
4) THE PROTECTOR
Before there was technology of any kind there was Gaia. Most modern day humans have lost this connection. Many “Protectors” are not aware they are light workers, but they do know they are connected to Gaia consciousness. They are the tree huggers, environmentalists, gardeners, animal whisperers, and all lovers of nature. Some ignore their own dietary requirements for energy and instead sacrifice those needs for their truth and love of Gaia. They love the Earth and Mother Nature for all she is and what she provides, and that passion never leaves them for the rest of their lives. They are born with it, infused at birth with a love for all that is Gaia. They are trustworthy, patient, conventional and traditionalists, yet seek security and ‘home’ as their haven. Protectors are extremely loyal to their cause, hardworking and security-conscious, with high values and morals. Their vibration needs disciplined harmony, dependability and responsibility in their lives. They are dependable, serious-minded individuals who need to be practical about all that they do. They have strong opinions and beliefs about what is right and necessary even if their perspective conflicts with the masses.
- Works steadily and can be very persistent.
- Finds great satisfaction in accomplishments with physical labor, especially on the land and favors results over financial reward or public recognition.
- Believes in effort and control, and is certainly goal-oriented, but goals are simple and down to earth.
- Doesn’t like to make waves, but values moral convictions and will not back down when convinced that they are doing “the right thing.” (also causes extreme intolerance in Protectors who cannot appreciate other perspectives).
- Long-term commitment is likely to be a priority since they are faithful and dependable.
- Very career-minded and are highly ambitious in this area.
- Thought, consideration and contemplation goes into just about every decision or move they make.
- Build a solid foundation for the self and others, and making sure that all is safe and secure.
5) THE GAME CHANGER
Game changers have the greatest number of old souls out of all personality types. They anchor all others and are extremely independent in mind and soul. They are multi-talented and with many interests. They are attractive, independent, free-thinking, fast moving, and potentially foot-loose. They are often very sexual beings. They are resenting restrictions and responsibilities while carrying instabilities and unpredictability. They draw our attention to the wonder of life, and it beckons us to appreciate the perception of chaos all around us. So why are they the game changers? Because they walk and spread compassionate action anchoring all others. They go about their lives without building a website, writing a book, talking on stage, but rather walk their talk before doing anything else. How they treat others is their strength in changing the planet. They have an uncompromising demand for freedom in thought and action.
- Practice the principle of multiplicity, progression and passion and symbolize the need for change, variety and new growth.
- Broadcast and disseminate information like no other.
- Very pragmatic and opportunistic and can be very, very persuasive.
- Intellectual, versatile, investigative and imaginative.
- Great flexibility and this allows them to stop something and go off in an entirely different direction.
- Does not hold onto anything that creates monotony in their life and abhors routine and a dull, monotonous occupation is ‘death’ to them.
- Ability to adapt and change freely as they are free spirits who have a sense of adventure and curiosity about life.
- Highly inquisitive individuals who consider hands on experience to be the best teacher in life.
- Deeply intelligent, philosophical and spiritually-minded.
6) THE NURTURER
The Nurturer represents harmony, balance, sincerity, love, and truth. They are considered the most “harmonious” of all personality types. Creating an environment of peace and harmony is always the strongest impulse. They “light” our path in areas where we require spiritual and mental balance. They beckon us to administer compassion and consciously choose forgiveness in a situation. They are the mothers of the world. They are about sacrificing, caring, healing, protecting and teaching others. No family or community can function without the power of the Nurturer to keep them together and safe. They are the glue that keeps a family or community together. They are full of sympathy, and their sense of justice is well developed. So much in fact that when they perceive injustice, they will sacrifice all their time and effort to set things straight. They are right fighters of peace and harmonious integration. Unfortunately they often fall prey to forms of jealousy and small-mindedness, tending to be more focused on the minor details and self-righteousness while ignoring the bigger picture. Despite this, the Nurturer is actually the most harmonious and stable among the nine personality types.
- Symbolizes responsibility and service which they achieve through love, nurturing and protection.
- Innate desire within to bring harmony, peace, justice and truth to all experiences in life.
- Derive their greatest joy from taking care of everyone else and these people feel most useful when they are fixing things.
- Will fight for their ideals and principles on behalf of a deep concern for others.
- Strong beliefs and opinions about what they feel is the truth.
- Within relationship realms, they are loving, supportive, comforting and accommodating, and make for fair, balanced and stable partners.
- Make great hosts as they are welcoming to all and know how to bring a sense of beauty, balance and love to all family occasions and social gatherings and outings.
- Greatest expression of inner Divinity is through teaching and guidance and are happiest when they see the positive results of their influence blossom in other people.
7) THE EXPLORER
Resonate with the vibrations and energies of the ‘Collective Consciousness’, faith and spirituality. They deal with esoteric and scholarly aspects of reality. Focused on activation of imagination and manifesting results in our lives through the use of conscious thought and awareness. They carry what can only be defined as a magical vibration with an underlying understanding of the fundamental laws of the universe. They are secretive, mysterious, stand-offish, intuitive and introspective. They tend to have strong psychic tendencies and are natural healers with a core of inner-strength. They are visionaries, seekers, thinkers and searchers of Truth always trying to understand the underlying, hidden truths. What are termed as conspiracy theorists are some of the greatest Explorers on the planet. Many are interested in the metaphysical, not because they are believers, but because it allows access to the ambiguous, abstract world of questions for which there are no clear answers. They are often spiritual, but not religious and will never stop seeking answers about who they are and why they are here. . Money means nothing to them and will never make a choice or a decision based on an expected financial outcome. Most are not warriors but analysts or strategic planners. More often, however, you will find them in the world of academics and science.
- Some of the greatest thinkers and are often very perspective and intuitive.
- Have a love of natural beauty, and flourish when they spend time in natural surroundings, away from civilization.
- Outstanding ability to heal people on the spiritual, emotional and physical levels (work well with Healers).
- Able to intuitively tune into the emotions and needs of others.
- Investigator and inventor whose energy shines in solitude.
- Demand a lot of themselves and others due to their extremely high standards.
- Have a love of natural beauty such as flowers, plants, oceans, seas and lakes.
- Never satisfied until they can link the known with the unknown, and this leads to a great deal of research, analysis and investigation.
- Knowledge and wisdom are their goals and their quick intelligence and inquiring mind leads them to gather many sources of information simultaneously like no other. They are masters at sourcing knowledge.
8) THE EQUALIZER
Perhaps the most misunderstood of all personality types. When the Karmic equalizer comes knocking, you can be assured that you will reap what you’ve sown. They are practical, realistic and intelligent. They exhibit vibrations of authority and personal power, self-confidence, executive ability, inner-strength, professionalism, management, material freedom, success, good judgement, money. They know the difference between make-believe and genuine spiritual realizations. They are more comfortable in the realm of material, tangible facts, and will be truly exceptional as soon as they develop their spiritual connection and natural intuition. On the material plane, they are focused on results, often in the form of money, yet do not care much about money for the sake of money. They are not greedy and only see money as a tool, not an end-result. Some of the more recognizable traits of the Equalizer are drive, ambition, authority, efficiency, organization, management, discipline and control. They are goal-oriented, focused, have good judgment, can discriminate and are practical and realists. They are closely related to the Initiators and have strong leadership skills, never shying away from a confrontation. They tend to do well in business and in authority roles. The lessons of this path are many and varied, but generally have to do with learning to overcome adversity and learning about compassion for others through having faced and survived often horrendous life circumstances and/or situations.
- Generally content and sure of themselves.
- They know what they want from life and know how they are going to achieve their goals.
- Determined and strong-willed.
- Will never betray their own beliefs and principles or another’s trust.
- Most often their life purpose is learning to manipulate money and power – without becoming corrupted in the process.
- Natural leadership qualities, great long term vision and can accumulate a lot of power, prestige and wealth in their lifetimes.
- Have tremendous potential for improving the lives of thousands, perhaps millions of people in practical ways, which is part of their Equalizing abilities.
- Self-reliant and independent and do not feel at ease at the mercy of anyone else.
- Support anything that brings beauty, justice, meaning and profit to the world.
- Have an air of success and project an image of being at ease with themselves and their surroundings.
9) THE FINALIZER
Associated with universal love, eternity and faith and the height of vibrational frequencies. They have a wisdom and responsibility, and the ultimate goal of the Finalizer is to serve humanity. They deal with intellectual power, inventiveness, influence over situations and things. They make us recognize our own internal attributes, and extend these abilities out into the world to make a positive, influential difference. This vibration has come to serve the world and make it a better place for all to live in. They work without motive. Their purpose is for the greatest good of all. They have a protective energy and they have great power and love in their soul. They are aware that they have come with a mission that adheres to the principle of Universal Love and compassion. Intuitively, the Finalizer understands the connections between all of mankind. They get the end game. They see no real difference between their neighbor next door and the person living in a very different culture and environment on the other side of the world. They are the least judgmental of all types, the most tolerant and the most conscious. When circumstances require, they can be a powerful force, strong enough to take over and bend others to their will. Yet they are not leaders in the way both the Initiators and Equalizers are. Their leadership qualities are in the higher realms of philosophy and justice. When they are done with you, they will change your mind and you will see their perspective.
- Compassion, selflessness and generosity.
- Wisdom, intuition and high idealism.
- Charitable, benevolent and altruistic.
- Sympathetic understanding of the under-privileged and under-developed.
- Share the aspiration and idealism of the more advanced souls.
- The dreamer who feels at home in the realm of the arts, medicine, religion, drama, philosophy and metaphysics.
- Healer and educator, acting always for the benefit of others.
- Looks for solutions from the inspirational, intuitive and creative worlds.
- Takes care of everyone else, but needs to learn to speak up when they themselves need help, love and support.
Each of the above are beautifully intertwined, masterfully integrated and perfectly synchronized in millions of people around the world. Each is playing a role in how we integrate the coming waves of energy into human and universal consciousness. All are beautiful and exactly as they should be, so whichever resonates with you, know that they all exist within you.