9 Responses to “The JFK assassination (The actual footage) Rare / Vintage”

Zapruder film. Jackie shoots him using a Deringer pistol which she drops behind him and then climbs out on to the trunk, all in a well rehearsed manoeuvre. JFK was disabled first using an electronic device sending current into his metal back brace. Use freeze frame from 5.55 to 6.00

You can see her put something down before she climbs out of the car.

Before that she moves very close and shoots him through the head at nil range.

Once you know what you’re watching, it’s clear it was her and how she did it. The explosion through John Kennedy’s head comes exactly where you’d expect it to come once you know it’s her doing it.

2. pete fairhurst says:

The assassination of JFK was a psyop. Read this:

Whatever you think about Miles Mathis explanation for why they ran the psyop he provides plenty of evidence that it was a psyop.

His site is a treasure trove for truthseekers.

3. emm jay says:

If this is genuine footage, then clearly, the convertable car was absolutely central to the plot, for the perp, and for her/his proximity to, and vulnerability of JFK. Some ‘visuals’ of his demise, I imagine, would be a pre-requisite of the mit’s, for the peasants, to show and convince them of what ‘happened’. The murder (regardless of whether the perp was the official offering or Jackie) and it’s footage, surely would not have been possible or plausable within a closed and heavily armoured car? So, was it really the norm, in that era, for the President and his wife to be openly riding through the masses on that scale, in a convertable car?

4. Nollidge says:

I posted this on the Oswald thread,but it belongs here too.

Evidence Proves LHO Worked For Both The CIA and FBI:-

5. NPP says:

TAP, I watched your https://youtu.be/bU5_otFzIu4 and indeed, it looks convincing… but, not 100% absolute signed, sealed and delivered. Could be, could be not.

I’ve watched, listened, read stuff in the past that looks like the front seat guy, looks this, looks that…. I’m sure you have too.

A psy-op? Living is a bloody psy-op; school is a psy-op, football is a psy-op… every thing’s a psy-op. I don’t know. I wasn’t there and neither were you; unless you too have been part of Andrew Basiago’s Pegasus time travel experiences.

Put simply, why can’t we have open discussion on a national information platform (what, like a proper BBC? Yes, like that…) so we can at least conclude it was not the boring, tired old idea of a lone gunmen?

The psy-op, as ever, is tell a story that is not the truth. So, yes, this was another psy-op.

Armoured car? They removed the bullet proof hood-covering, bodyguards stood down… it is so obvious conventional protocol was not adhered to.

I have quickly scanned over the 85 page http://mileswmathis.com/barindex2.pdf… I have work to do too and not time to spend considering this in depth, as fascinating as it might be. At least I am open to such propositions unlike my ridiculous government, ridiculous school eduction system and ridiculous collection of academic twerps who turn up on within our media.

I recall a scenario suggesting JKF had an explosive to set off to make it look like he’d been shot. I always found the flashes by his head rather bright and not quite right… do guns create bright flashes when bullets are shot into human skull? Was that JFK at all? A double? Did he see out his days in bliss with Hendrix, Elvis, Saddam, Gadhafi…?

I don”t know what happened. I do know, or at least suspect, the official story is codswallop. It is essential TAP & other outlets keep posting material and keep pushing for historical revision, because this one day in 1963 does appear to have been a catalyst for so much nonsense since. Plus, I’m a 1963 child and this incident has always been of interest. If we cannot be open and straight with living memory history, how the hell can we expect accuracy from Roman times, Pagan times, any moment in pre-living memory history? The likes of Mary Bird and Simon Schama on my taxpayer funded BBC getting paid for their limited imaginations pretending to be experts is so passé.

The JFK story is a lie. BBC, do your duty and address the possibilities, not perpetuate a convenient story for the established version of everything.

Keep a sense of humour and avoid being a mug where possible…. I’ve just had my coffee and breakfast while Jonathan Sachs spout more crap on BBC R4 Thought For The Day, then some replacement for US talk show host John Stewart compares trump to an African dictator. Really, this passes as intelligent grown-up conversation and analysis. Aaaahhhh. They are insane. Cue laughter.

Why do they take down the frame by frame videos of Zapruder from Youtube? It really looks obvious when you do. The analysis made by gun experts who explain the flash, and the other giveaways of a gun being fired are overwhelmingly convincing. Search Tap Blog archive for more, but the videos all get deleted.

• NPP says:

Indeed, you make good points.

I’ve watched much whether in TAP archives or elsewhere. Still, it comes back to the conclusion that poor Lee was set up…. what actually happened? We can but surmise.