August 27, 2016
If James Wesley Howell were a genuine terrorist, you’d think there’d
be one news item about his case in the two-and-a-half-months
since he was arrested June 12.
There is a virtual news blackout and law enforcement refuses to answer
inquiries. The mass media are too afraid to ask about Howell. Why?
James Wesley Howell was a CIA-sponsored “terrorist”
who realized he was being double-crossed. He backed out and surrendered
to local police before he could be murdered. Of course the MSM spun it that he was arrested.
by Henry Makow Ph.D.
James Wesley Howell is the smoking gun that proves terror events worldwide are sponsored by intelligence agencies. He asked Santa Monica police for protection June 12, the morning of the Orlando “massacre.” He told them he was supposed to bomb the gay pride parade but had backed out when he learned Omar Mateen had been killed in Orlando. He said he had trained with Mateen at a CIA camp in Virginia.
Police found the following in his possession, items no freelance or ISIS terrorist would be able to assemble: “He had twenty-five (25) pounds of Shoc-Shot, an explosive used for blowing up targets by high velocity bullets most likely to cause a crowd widespread panic, and a possible escape by assailants in smoke and mass confusion. The two components needed to make the Shoc-Shot explosive had been mixed. Howell had an Anderson Manufacturing AM-115 .223- high velocity round caliber rifle. The rifle had a round in its chamber and additional rounds in a 30-round magazine attached to it. Another 30-round magazine was taped to the rifle. He had a .30-06 bolt-action rifle with a round in its chamber, and a high velocity .22-caliber Ruger semi-automatic pistol. He had a mass murdering commando assassin’s arsenal.”
The FBI swept in and took charge of Howell. Since then, there has not been a word about his case in the media, proof that he was telling the truth. Most disturbing is that both the mass media and alternative media won’t touch this story. It proves that the American people are complicit in the charade that is the “war on terror.” They are accomplices at best; victims of Stockholm syndrome at worst.
Howell is not on this database of California inmates.
My email or phone inquiries to the following were not answered. I asked the status of the case and who his lawyer was.
Sean Carney Assn’t District Attorney LA County Phone 213-257-2226 Email: SCarney@da.lacounty.gov
FBI Spokesperson Laura Eimiller (310) 420-6441
Santa Monica detective Dereck Leone (310) 458-8949
Mathew Hall – Editor Santa Monica Daily Press firstname.lastname@example.org 310-573-8350
Michael Anthony Adams Reporter at Indianapolis Star (317) 444-6123.
It is mind boggling that NO ONE in the mainstream media has followed up on this case. It is heart sickening and mind boggling that no one in the alternative media has followed up, not even letsgetoffthebs and G. Edward Griffin who first broke the story. I have written 4-5 alternative media types and also didn’t get a reply.
Where is American Free Press, Gordon Duff, Jeff Rense, Alex Jones, Paul Joseph Watson, Michael Rivero and the hundreds of other websites that pretend to present the truth? Have all these people been warned? (Where are Russia Today and Iran’s Press TV?) Happy to see this article come up on google under “James Wesley Howell.”
This is a sign that the country may be paralyzed by fear. It remains for ordinary citizens to demand information from the authorities. I’m asking you to help find out what has happened to James Wesley Howell and let me know.
Our fate is bound up in his. JWH is our best chance to prove that the government is waging a terror war against its own citizens. If he is allowed to “commit suicide” or slip down the memory hole, that war will continue.
Have we forgotten that more than 3000 innocent people died on 9-11? Their murderers have not been brought to justice. They are holding James Wesley Howell prisoner today. His life is in danger. How many more people will die before the real CIA terrorists are stopped?
——————-Bad Acting in Orlando
First Comment from Gary:
“Where is Gordon Duffy, Jeff Rense, Alex Jones, Paul Joseph Watson, Michael Rivero and the hundreds of other websites that pretend to present the truth? Have all these people been warned? (Where are Russia Today and Iran’s Press TV?)”
This is a valid and very profound question. Considering some of the volatile subject matters covered by these Alternative News sources, I think we can remove any possibility of them being threatened (warned). However, it poses a bigger and darker question: Are Gordon Duffy, Jeff Rense, Alex Jones, Paul Joseph Watson, Michael Rivero and hundreds of other websites just pretending to present ALL of the truth? Are these alternative news sources merely Government-controlled opposition to give the illusion of high-profile, internet Patriots seeking the truth?
I remember when this story broke shortly after the Gay Night Club incident in Florida. The unanswered questions in Florida seemed to mimic the ruse of another false flag — the same stratagem was reflected with James Wesley Howell. It shows that the War on Terror is totally bogus, and that many of the “alleged” terrorists are Government-trained/financed patsies.