Israel to set up taskforce to work against boycott movements

August 8, 2016

The Israeli newspaper the Jerusalem Post reported Interior Minister Aryeh Deri saying: “We have the responsibility to do all we can to crush the boycott and say clearly that we will not allow the State of Israel to be harmed.”

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20160808-israel-to-set-up-taskforce-to-work-against-boycott-movements/

Related:

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20160808-canadas-green-party-backs-israel-boycott/

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20160808-tunisia-concludes-international-conference-on-boycotting-israel/

Gordon says:

We can expect more false flags and murder of officials.

 

Facebooktwitterredditpinterestlinkedinmail

3 Responses to “Israel to set up taskforce to work against boycott movements”

  1. Men Scryfa says:

    Mossad are ecstactic that the British Parliament will be moved to a Muslim owned building in 2020 while the physical evidence of their agents child rape and murder is being covered up by refurbishment in the old House. 99% of British public officially declared cuckold losers, the remaining 1% of resisters soon to be executed in a Genocide by a perverted Cabal of Internationalists.

    http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/aug/06/mps-wanted-to-nationalise-westminster-pub-for-their-own-use?CMP=share_btn_link

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.