Infrasound from wind turbines driving people from their homes

Infrasound Causing Illness In Wales

A new 74m 500kW wind turbine was recently commissioned 3 weeks ago 3.14km (1.95 miles) from our home.
Within 2.5 weeks of the turbine becoming operational, my wife left home at very short notice due to the speed and severity of the deterioration in her health.
She has now become a wind farm refugee.
turbine
Within a few days of the turbine becoming operational, she has been feeling constantly ill – and was getting worse – with constant headaches, nausea and vertigo symptoms.
She also had shaky hands and felt random twitches running through her body. She had no energy and couldn’t sleep or concentrate. She was also hearing metronomic pulses within the infrasound/ low frequency spectrum too – she thinks those were the thumps caused by the blades passing the tower, but since we can’t see the wretched turbine from our home we could not verify that observation.
She couldn’t take the chronic torture any more, so she left home a few days ago. She couldn’t even wait to make a doctor’s appointment to report her health problems because her health was deteriorating so alarmingly quickly.
It may not be a fast death, but it’s a death by a thousand cuts. The chronic torture has taken my wife from me piece by piece over the last 9-10 years, and moreso since a wind farm was erected 8.5 miles (13km) from our home in Sept 2009. It has been heartbreaking to observe the effects of the torture on her – even if the damage is invisible. It has taken her departure to make me realise that my long held suspicions were correct.
There are no torturous infrasound noises where she is currently staying, which is a blessing. So the noises are NOT in her head – they are REAL.
She has devoted her whole life to looking after animals – they were everything to her. That’s all she ever wanted to do. She has now abandoned all her animals and the life she always wanted to live, so what she has done is totally out of character. She must have been in a bad way to do that, and I am really gutted for her.
She couldn’t bear to tell me how bad she was getting or that she was planning to leave home. I knew she was deteriorating since the turbine became operational, but I had no idea she’d be driven out of her home so soon after the wretched turbine started turning.
This day has been a long time coming, yet it’s still a shock when that day arrived.
I have fought the windustry for a good 13 years now. Knowing what I now know, I’m glad I did not give up. Since learning about the noise issues, I have been fighting for my wife and other people like her. There many people sensitive to infrasound through no fault of their own, yet theye are being discriminated against. There are very few that I know of who are as sensitive as my wife.
It really pisses me off when convicted and suspected terrorists have more human rights than law abiding people living in their own homes. What my wife is suffering from is the consequences of state sponsored torture. (Look up the UN definition of torture) The government doesn’t allow convicted and suspect terrorists to be tortured yet they fully sanction the torture of law abiding citizens in their own homes through their unwavering support of the morally bankrupt windustry.
Knowing what’s in the pipeline (76 wind turbines being erected 25 miles away – adjacent to the 16 she started hearing in 2006) and a further 28 turbines about 8-9 mile away) we knew her days of living the life of her dreams in our present home were numbered.
Yes – she could hear the infrasonic noise pollution emissions of a wind (subsidy) farm from that distance – it took us 2 years of observations and research to make the connection. The only thing we lack is incontrevertible scientific proof. However, I am comfortable that my hypothesis is correct, knowing the windustry has NO scientific evidence whatsoever to prove that their implements of torture are safe.
We have talked about moving – several times. Any place that may be sufficiently far from an industrial wind turbine is way beyond our range of affordability. Isn’t it strange how few wind turbines there are in more affluent rural areas!
Our only option, if we want to stay in Wales, is to move to a less desirable property in a large city. Neither of us like that option. It’s a choice between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea 🙁
My fight goes on with even more determination than ever before. Conventional methods of publicity are NOT forcing many zealous turbine hugging politicians to look at the hard evidence of health damage to human beings and other life forms. SHAME on them and any pretense they have for caring and compassion.
It’s time to work out how we can advance our collective cause effectively through smarter use of the WWW.

7 Responses to “Infrasound from wind turbines driving people from their homes”

1. Gordon says:

I empathize so much for this poor woman and her husband having suffered similar negative externality from a factory not too far from my home.

For ten long years I spent proving my case to the factory owners and SEPA (Scottish Environmental Protection Agency) at considerable expense to myself by way of purchasing specialist equipment that could pick up the faintest low and high frequency noise. Very low frequency can’t be heard on normal speakers – and all of this to prove that low and high frequencies were having a detrimental effect on my health and well being. To some extent it didn’t appear to affect my neighbours so much.

However, as time passed it became apparent my neighbours could actually hear what I was hearing but rather than complain and deal with the problem they moved from the local to other parts of the area.

To some extent I expected the owners of the factory to deny any wrong doing which is common practice, but I expected fair-play from SEPA whom on occasion would enter my house and set up there own equipment and record the noise over a couple of days or so.

It was not until towards the end of ten years of living hell when SEPA had taken what was to be their final noise recordings from within my property and sent me a copy of their findings on a cd.

Unbeknown to SEPA I had recently had my ears tested and found to be normal.

On listening to SEPA’s recordings no sound of noise could be heard at all so I took a copy of their cd, analyzed it, and concluded that their instrument was either faulty, that the calibration had not been done properly or they were simply out to dupe me.

My analysis of SEPA’s cd showed that on occasion noise recordings had been taken in daylight hours from within my property and as a result House Sparrows should be heard most clearly sitting chirping on the roof gutters. I had to turn the volume of SAPA’s recordings up by 250%, – maximum output – to hear the slightest of chirps from the House Sparrows.

A few days later SEPA’s final report arrived showing all noise tests done were within acceptable environmental limits and the matter was now closed even though the noise I was hearing was still continuing unabated day and night.

I phoned SEPA and spoke to the people dealing with my case and explained that I now have conclusive evidence on hand that my hearing is normal, that their noise recordings are fraudulent with intent to deceive me and prepared now to send both their recordings and mine with make and model numbers to the manufacture for expert opinion.

Within a week of that phone call the low and high frequency noise from the factory abated to practically inaudible and what I do hear, but acceptable, I put down to having sensitive hearing while my neighbours don’t hear a thing.

It’s a sad thing when you have to go this far to prove a point when authorities are supposed to be there to protect you and therefore conclude that they are only there to be seen to be doing something but in reality they couldn’t give a rat’s fart.

• Aldous says:

Hi Gordon. for some reason, when I saw this article earlier, I wondered to myself: “Did she/they effectively vote for it – and does she/they continue to vote for it?”

I know it’s human nature to either ignore or merely sympathise with the predicament of others, but how many times have we seen people claiming for example that ‘there’s nowt wrong with Wind Farms’ – until that is, one bites them in their own ass or backdoor/backyard (no pun intended) – or ear in this case. Wasn’t it a guy called Ridley (Nicholas?) who coined the phrase “Not in my back yard” or NIMBY?

It’s like these out and out tossers who embrace diversity and the ‘enrichment’ of others until it gets a bit too close to them for comfort. Then it’s all change and they don’t want to be the last White person in their own street and it’s White Fright/White Flight. It’s much the same with schooling of their kids. No problem with embracing multiculturalism as long as their own kids aren’t too affected by it but just watch them change their tune when their own kids become an indigenous minority in class and often start to get bullied by the invaders. Bloody hypocrites or what?

I have to be honest and say that I think this couple’s predicament is about far more than Wind Turbines. There just has to be a mental health issue here which has little to do with the new Wind Turbine 2 miles away. “She has devoted her whole life to looking after animals…” That’s all very well but you have to devote some time and thought to your fellow man/woman/countrymen – or you might end up with a Wind Turbine on your doorstep as has happened.

“The chronic torture has taken my wife from me piece by piece over the last 9-10 years, and moreso since a wind farm was erected 8.5 miles (13km) from our home in Sept 2009.”

It surely has to be said that not many people would object to a wind farm 8.5 miles away from them – although in a tiny island like Britain, it has to be a lot closer than that to an unfortunate someone.

Wind Turbines/Farms should be scrapped for sure but there is little likelihood of that as long as the UK People keep voting for the LibLabContrick. Regards 🙂

• Men Scryfa says:

Aldo you nailed it the real villains are the hypocrites. It is hard to blame black, brown people for following human nature etc when it is our own so called bretheren who created this mess.

There are many groups who filter in to the UK generally no problem Chinese, Russian, Phillipines, but open doors to the World or even to the rest of Europe given the economic disparities is just insane. The likes of us did speak up and speak out about it but it was those alongside us who went and cheered or acquiesced in our destruction who are the ones who enabled it to happen.

And yes they are traitors [Mair was likely subject to Gladio Mind Control to try to discredit and deny our right to point this out – let them come and we will point out the MK, the Gladio B, the staged hoax elements and the International Cabal]

It is like the Holocaust – it is all falling apart just as it appears to be peaking…

They can barely show their faces in public anymore. The game is up.

Who pushed and lauded and promoted Freud and Savile and Janner and Leon Brittain. And we are supposed to believe nobody knew, Mi5 and Special Branch and Army Intelligence and the Met are that crap and that incompetent that they had “No Idea” about all the high ranking child rapists carrying on with impunity for years. Get Real.

I am actually laughing at Britain and the inhabitants here who do not get this and have not spoken out. I actually agree with Putin and Ruskis when the take the piss, however, it maybe a different story when and if we get our house in order.

It is time to arrest all the Criminal Internationalists and to take lawful military action against the nations which have committed the most flagrant breaches of International Law and UN Resolutions.

This means immediate joint action against the state of Israel by Nato, Russia and China. After that we can deal with other places like Saudi Arabia, Africa etc etc

• Gordon says:

To understand the problem here you need to understand that the commonly stated range of human hearing is 20 Hz to 20 kHz. Under ideal laboratory conditions, humans can hear sound as low as 12 Hz and as high as 28 kHz, though the threshold increases sharply at 15 kHz in adults, corresponding to the last auditory channel of the cochlea.

Though I too live some eight miles from, and can see, the nearest windfarm I can’t hear them but assume the noise generated from them will be at the lower end of the audible scale. I may take along my noise meter for a reading some day, just for curiosity sake.

It’s quite possible that the lady in question can hear the noise from the windfarm. My own experience qualifies that by taking noise readings six miles away I could still hear the noise from the factory. There was absolutely no escape from it.

Again, to understand this, very low tones penetrate the ear and rattle the eardrum, therefore no matter how quiet the lower tone is it will always be heard in the head but actually felt rattling the eardrum. As I often said to SEPA, that I can feel the noise in my chest and hear it in my feet. Very low inaudible frequencies can also trigger earthquakes.Oil explorers, seismologists and the like understand this phenomenon well.

I too live out in the country and can hear a dog bark on a farm some four miles away and trains running along the east coast railway line some seven miles away with the sound traveling over an undulating landscape. Their noise doesn’t bother me because the frequency is in mid range. It’s the quiet low and high frequencies which most people can’t hear that are the real problem.

2. Men Scryfa says:

Watch out Tapers and Tapees “They” are set to roll out ‘Smart Meters’ across the UK over the next 4 years if what I read last week is correct. Given the great job Ian Crane [who I do believe is a legit truthseeker based on the harassment he has had from Special Branch – Ditto] and Henry Tap have been doing on Fracking, this maybe a new front in the war to protect the health of our families, women and children.

I hope I turn out to be wrong about the threat I perceive but we cannot trust the information from the corporations. To be forewarned is to be forearmed.

• Gordon says:

Yes, seen the ads on TV but with the referendum coming up I planned to tackle the subject after it.

May as well do sound induced earthquakes while I’m at it. Think HARRP.

3. Aldous says:

20 Jun 2016 10:50 pm
    Gordon says:

“I too live out in the country and can hear a dog bark on a farm some four miles away and trains running along the east coast railway line some seven miles away with the sound traveling over an undulating landscape.”

Gordon, you have got to be kidding me? Are you seriously suggesting that ‘the world of sound’ is a serious problem? Would you rather have been born deaf? Help me out here because I’m struggling to understand where you are coming from.
    I quite enjoy everyday sounds of life as long as they are not ‘in my face’. Birdsong outside my window often wakes me but I love it none the less.

I (or anyone) doesn’t want to hear a dog yapping next door all the time but if a dog four miles away bothers you, it might be time to ‘check out’ as it were. Four fcuking miles and a dog barking? I only wish I could hear that well.