Queen Elizabeth Reveals She Is Ready To Flee Britain

The Queen was overheard saying that military intelligence suggests that if Britain doesn’t leave Europe then World War 3 will occur.

May 19, 2016 by Baxter Dmitry

Queen Elizabeth II says she is ready to leave the UK if Britain vote to remain in the EU

Queen Elizabeth stunned BBC production staff yesterday while preparing to deliver the Queen’s Speech at the State Opening of Parliament, hinting that she is planning to abdicate the throne and flee the UK, a BBC insider claims.

One is making the necessary preparations to abandon ship,’ Her Majesty said. ‘A violent storm is coming, the likes of which Britain has never seen.

BBC staff ‘stunned’

Her Majesty was speaking to her advisors while taking on the Parliament Robe of State and Imperial State Crown in the Robing Chamber, however she was already wearing a microphone and her comments were heard by the whole gallery.

She seemed angry that she had to remain neutral in her speech.  She said there is solid intelligence from military top brass that if we don’t Brexit there is an inevitable World War 3 scenario that will play out,’ the insider said.

World War 2 will seem like a bump in the road compared to this.  I must warn my subjects,’ the Queen said.

BBC cover up

The line was cut off at this point and BBC production staff were urgently addressed by the director John Kirby.  He said he had been warned by BBC executives that the Head of State had been ‘shooting her mouth off a lot lately‘ and that ‘we must all ignore, forget, delete from our memories everything that we heard.’

He said there wasn’t going to be a scandal on his watch.’

Queen Elizabeth’s abdication

What does Queen Elizabeth know that we don’t?  She is certainly privy to information that is kept from the public.  The possibility of a geopolitical conflict, culminating in World War 3, has been discussed by Britain’s politicians this past week.  By warning advisors that she has made the necessary preparations to flee the country, is she hinting that she has inside information of the darkest kind?

Source: http://yournewswire.com/queen-elizabeth-reveals-she-is-ready-to-flee-britain/

7 Responses to “Queen Elizabeth Reveals She Is Ready To Flee Britain”

1. Deuteronomy 33.22 says:

Hercolubus, the Second Sun this year?

Hopefully that link gives us threads of optimism

If it is coming in summer 2016, what Kameran Faily illuminati spokesman speaks of, and HM aboves violent storm comment.

I wont he saying wow thankyou M’aam for warning us, you care after all.

No, it should have been 30 or 40 years of warning, truth, openness, preparation. Not 2016 5 secs before midnight.

Goto Hell

——————-

Hopefully things I and Tap and Dkblue have said in recent days are cause for optimism on this matter

2. Lanimer says:

I was rather concerned and interested in this but personaly, I have very little trust in yournewswire, no offence Tap.
    Dis-info and sensationalism are the order of the day with that lot (Sean).
    This story is about as credible as the EU itself. I sure hope so anyway but my sixth sense tells me this is a BS story to get site hits thankfully but it is slighty convincing at first sight.

3. logoagogo says:

I find this story highly doubtful. The fact the Queen would give a fuck about her subjects in the slightest- let alone mention this- means this story doesn’t pass the BS test.

The Tap posts some credible articles and some nonsense like this. Yes, we understand the need for Brexit. Posting articles like this can only harm your credibility as a source.

The words quoted certainly don’t sound like anything she would say and they aren’t being reported anywhere except the source cited and liveleak which is itself republishing the source article.

• ferryt says:

Yes I agree with you.

It has been puzzling me why apparent bullshit artist website articles are posted here.

Pondered that it might be for the commenters to call out, which seems to happen.

I don’t know, Gordon, Tap?

• Nicky says:

I wonder sometimes myself. I reckon on occassions the spooks cant find any real terrorists to push forward their agenda’s so try winding up folk to radicalise them. Turns out most folk are to nice and do not want to play. Put me in that group. That said if I was an evil sod …..

Twenty of our top UK military brass get smashed into a mull in Scotland. One MP pulls out of the flight at the last minute and the spooks, Our spooks do nothing. There is your terrorist, That MP and whomever is pulling his strings.
        If we had any spooks with some independence and some bollocks I am sure they would have sent a message right back to the USA and to the race and it’s country it is controlled by and flattened Bohemian Grove during their little get together and similar for the other quarters on one of their holy days, Done the world a huge big one. Alas Our spooks seem to be toothless as things stand. My suspicion is they are to wired up to be able to move independantly, Implanted I’d wager and tracked. A seperate body would be needed not currently on the radar.
        I see we are now arming Libyan opposition fighters now to kick off more horror and more refugee’s. Getting Goys to kill Goys. DAF Dim As F…

• Dublinmick says:

Your news wire certainly seems as credible or more than Michael Snyder and Hermes press who rave on about the “capitalist cabal”. Who are the capitalist cabal anyway?

Using the the power of reasoning the capitalist cabal might be in some way mixed up with the wealthiest corporation on planet earth no?

All roads lead to Rome.

4. Dublinmick says:

Colonel General Leonid Ivashov, President of the International Centre of Geopolitical Analysis, answered the question in an interview with Pravda.Ru.

RUSSIA NOT TO LIBERATE EUROPEANS ANY MORE-Europeans Should Understand What Awaits Them.

He actually mentions the Rockefellers and the Rothschilds in connection with the current political climate which is refreshing to see some actually mention this instead of the US empire mantra.

No the queen couldn’t care less about her subjects however she has to maintain that image and appear as if she does.

Maybe the queen’s advisors are reading pravda.ru.